Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shai-Hulud

Is Casemiro slightly better for Man Utd than he typically was for Real Madrid? Did EtH get something a little extra out of him because our bald Dutchman is a genius?

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

I am still not sure if he is that good or just the fact we did not have a decent defensive/central midfielder for years.

Take him out of the team and we are screwed.

AdNani

I am still not sure if he is that good or just the fact we did not have a decent defensive/central midfielder for years.

Take him out of the team and we are screwed.
You're unsure whether a 5 time CL winning Midfielder is that good?

he's been the best in the world in his position for quite some time and he's continuing to be. You're right if he's out we're screwed as the drop off in quality is enormous.

Red_Heisenberg

Is Casemiro slightly better for Man Utd than he typically was for Real Madrid? Did EtH get something a little extra out of him because our bald Dutchman is a genius?
I don't think it's that he's better, I just think that he probably plays a little different for us. He had kroos and modric at Madrid to produce the flashy stuff and didn't show off his passing range as much as he does at United.

He's been a much better all round midfielder for us than I was expecting, rather than a pure CDM.

A-man

No he won 5 CL titles and 3 league titles in Madrid. He might look better because our midfield is poor compared to RM.

Shai-Hulud

I don't think it's that he's better, I just think that he probably plays a little different for us. He had kroos and modric at Madrid to produce the flashy stuff and didn't show off his passing range as much as he does at United.

He's been a much better all round midfielder for us than I was expecting, rather than a pure CDM.
That's what I was thinking. At RM he often just laid the ball off straight to Kroos and Modric while here he can do more.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
His absence is costing Madrid i think, cama and tchouameni are not ready yet.

Shai-Hulud

Look at the trophies he won for them
I'm talking about performances not trophies. At RM he had a somewhat more limited role as Modric and Kroos ran everything. While here for us perhaps he has been able to spread his wings even more.

jem

Under-par I thought but then makes that pass to Rashford. What a player.

Chip

Completely bossed it after coming on. Different class really.

acnumber9

Under-par I thought but then makes that pass to Rashford. What a player.
And the one to Pellistri for the second goal which came after another ridiculous pass in behind to Garnacho. I wish every player was that under par.

Kag

I actually thought he looked pissed for the first twenty after coming on. Then he started doing Casemiro things.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
That fecking on the ground through ball to Pellestri to start the second goal phase is tear inducing for its beauty.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Those 2 passes to set up both goals were out of this world (even though Rashford looked slightly offside for the 3rd goal?).

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Feck of souness. Guy is just class. Makes it look so easy.

Gordon S

Christ, his passing is poetry!
If only he were just a bit quicker, he would be unstoppable!

criticalanalysis

Like Grandpa coming on to play when you're young. You know he was a good player back in the day and he looks so assured but he plays about 3-5 bad passes or just looks meh.

Then he turns it with a couple moments of absolute class and you're like 'fecking Grandpa ruining our game' :lol:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Played like he'd been on the piss for the first 20 minutes and then decided is was time to stop fecking around and win the game.

Glorio

We desperately need a backup DM (just someone who understands the role, doesn't have to be near as good).
If this guy is out of the team at any point, it doesn't bear thinking about

ChaddyP

Thought he took a while to get with the pace of the game, played some spicy passes though

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Man clearly came on to have a bit of a jolly.

Putting passes around with the outside of his boot, charging down the right wing on a counter... just having a lovely time.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
His passing is sublime. Best passer we’ve had since Scholes? Or is Carrick ahead?

Status
Not open for further replies.