Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverRed1

I am very happy for Case. It seems that after the initial doubts he has found his place.
I am very happy for you too. It's as if you had been eating chicken nuggets for years and you've finally tried a filet mignon :lol:
Now it would be nice to get him a "Kroos"
He’s unbelievable and we love him here. :devil:

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I think he's had some personal fondness for United because i don't think he would have considered us otherwise.

Raven

I think he's had some personal fondness for United because i don't think he would have considered us otherwise.
United were THE English team while he was growing up. Plus I'm sure he knows he can cement his legendary status in the game if he returns us to former glory.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
United were THE English team while he was growing up. Plus I'm sure he knows he can cement his legendary status in the game if he returns us to former glory.
Than we need to get back to our winnings ways asap because I doubt the next generation would give a damn about united the way he did.

deedles

I don't know if anyone else has suggested this but I think a chant for Casemiro based on the Simpsons Canyonero would be class - look up youtube

OrcaFat

He’s fecking miles better than Souness man. :lol:
Hey. You are a prominent poster in this forum and you really contribute a lot. But sometimes feels like I disagree with everything you say.

If Casemiro is better than Souness it is by a whisker and no more. Souness was absolutely brilliant even if a bit of a dick.

Bobski

Thought he was well below his recent level but then went peak mode in the last 20.

Arlo

How far along is cloning technology? We can get started on his eventual replacement

Dan

I don't know if anyone else has suggested this but I think a chant for Casemiro based on the Simpsons Canyonero would be class - look up youtube
Yes, I’ve had this on my mind since he came here, i’m crap with lyrics though.

NemanjaWhoah

His face after the final whistle :D. Looks absolutely buzzing to be here and I'm loving it. Not his best game but he's absolute class.

OmarUnited4ever

WOAAH!!

dude is confident against the intense press from City, especially after City scored and when we were on top of them, he managed to keep the ball moving despite the intense press.

I missed the first half but he was great in the 2nd half

Real Name

Not at his recent level, was late for some challenges and passing was a poor but good nevertheless.

OverratedOpinion

The tackle that knicked the ball off Haaland's foot less than a second before he took a shot is something that coaches at youth level should show promising midfielders again and again. Stunning positioning and timing.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I thought he was a tad sub par for most of the game but he salvaged it near the end.

What a gem.

mu4c_20le

If that wasnt his best, just goes to show how ridiculous his standards are. I thought that performance was like the good ol days of backs to the wall against the Barcas and Madrids, he was a brick.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I thought on the ball he was well below his level and actually struggled to deal with the city press but he just plugs gaps like no other player. His mentality is elite and and spurs on those around him. Truly world class!

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
He’s so damn calm. Never rattled even when he’s not at his best and the team is under pressure. Absolutely vital to us.

IrishMcD

Love him, absolutely class. His ability to get himself out of tight situations, as well as his creativity under pressure has surprised me. Obviously knew he was world class but didn't realize he was world class in those attributes. While I see all the comparisons to Roy Keane, which are really obvious, he also reminds me of Denis Irwin in terms of his consistency. He nearly guarantees you a 7.5/10 every game.

arnie_ni

He was sloppier in his passing than normal today, but my god his defensive contribution was absurd. Reminded me of him singlehandedly keeping Liverpool at bay last summer in the UCL final
Yep. Even when he isn't on the boil with the ball his real contribution is defensively. His positioning is class

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
He's brought such a presence to this team. He looks like he genuinely loves this club, what a leader.

Poor passing but other parts of the game were spot on. Just a shame he isn't world class

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Majestic in first half. Whole team faded in the first 20 mins of second half but came alive again in the last 20.

Bobski

I think you see today a huge factor in why he has been such a great and successful player. The dude is resilient and mentally tough. Other players, for example Fred and McT recently for Utd, if they are having a poor game, they stay having a poor game,. rarely work their way out of it, get on themselves mentally, get a bit anxious.

Cas doesn't, he can put a poor piece of play behind him instantly and stay in the moment.

SAFMUTD

10/10 performance MOTM easily for me.

What a pass for the first goal and denied two Haaland shots that would've been surely goals.

Love him

twitter thread suggester

What a pass for the first goal and denied two Haaland shots that would've been surely goals.

Love him
Clearly not 10/10. He was lucky not to give away a goal with poor passing in first half.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Had some sloppy passes but excellent as always otherwise. Love the guy, what a difference he's made.

TheRedDevil'sAdvocate

Love him
I don't know if he had a 10/10 game, but he (and Shaw) was massive. He did a magnificent job screening the back four, tracking runners and, as you mentioned, snuffing out any potential danger. He even did just enough to unbalance KdB for their goal and it's a testament to the latter's quality how he found the perfect pass after that little shove and pull.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Casemiro's presence is worth so much. To my eyes, he actually made an uncharacteristic number of sloppy passes today. However, you can just see the influence.

We've got this world class, serial Champions League winning midfielder there and it puts the frighteners on opponents. You can see they're worried about him, they're nervous about where he's going to be, they know they can't play with freedom. It has them shaken and that is such a boost for our players too.

Status
Not open for further replies.