Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
With all the talk about FDJ being the perfect player needed for our midfield in the summer. Casemiro is just what we needed and even a better fit. Perfect player defensively, strong and reads the game brilliantly - what a change to McTominay who is just lost despite having a big frame too.

Obviously like many of you I am quite surprised by his attacking output, although I knew he's a good passer but didn't quite expect him to nick some goals like he did lately. Two great finishes, I actually liked the second even more, nie clever layoff byFred and hidden technical shot.

So happy to have him, deserves to share an armband for the next season if you asked me, he's a big personality and very likeble man.

mav_9me

My guess is we have another 2 seasons of this iteration of Casemiro before he we see his heat map reducing down to more conventional DM positions and he plays as more of a DLP.
That's my hope for him

Swedish_Plumber

Someone like him up top and we have some spine again.

Trophies are there to be won this season but the fixture list and squad depth might do for us.

Pooley247

A colossus in every sense, his abilities are exactly what we’ve been missing in the middle of the park for all these years. World class player, with a elite mentality. And he seems to love United

Ladron de redcafe

So it turns out our lad here is quite an avid gamer in his spare time:

Plays a lot of CS:GO with some of the other Brazilian lads. (Neymar)

Found his Twitch account, he occasionally streams: https://m.twitch.tv/casemiro
That was a great game. I think he is old enough to have played CS 1.5 or 1.6. Or condition zero.

Counter Strike must have been the most popular computer game on the planet for quite a while.

BlueHaze

He has made the difference to the midfield I expected him to but the moment he's out he is brutally missed. Not had a player of his calibre in the midfield for what feels like decades...

RVN1991

My favorite United player in a very long time. Wish we would've bought him when he was a few years younger though.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
For the first time in many many years it's going to be hard selecting our very own player of the season. Casemiro, Rashford or Martinez.

Also I see the picture with Keane, I wonder if he knew who Keane was before joining Man Utd.

Age doesn't matter, if they apply themselves, careers up to 38 years old are quite common. Stanley Matthews was even 50 but there are more Zlatan, Giggs, Cafu, Zanetti, Puskas, Di Stefano, Cristiano, Messi, Scholes, Modric.... The list is probably endless.

PS why can't I use l o l? Is the caf this elitary or is there actually a very good reason for excluding it?
The other centre half has for me been comfortably better than Martinez.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
My 13 year old son uses to watch videos like this and I find most of them absolutely ridiculous. But this one was very well made. Great song and the Keane stuff was hilarious:lol:

I'm fecking sending it to him (my son, not Keane:lol:), he'd probably think I'm losing my mind :D

wangyu

The other centre half has for me been comfortably better than Martinez.
I actually thought I mentioned him, weird I didn't! He isn't talked about as much but he is for certain every bit as deserving of the plaudits as the others

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
that’s it. i’m leaving my family and i’m going to throw myself at him and hope he accepts me.

FriedClams

His quick passes are sensational. It takes a lot for a midfielder to stand out as the best player in a team, but he’s head and shoulders above everyone else in our squad.

Gazza

Positioning is off the scale with this one. The number of times he's in the right place.

And his heading, both his ability to head the ball and his sense to be in the right place to make a clearance or win the ball back with a header... amazing.

footballbite

He was dreadful in the first half though - pretty much his worst half since his debut. Forest's two best chances both came from him rushing in to challenges which he missed.

CloneMC16

He was dreadful in the first half though - pretty much his worst half since his debut. Forest's two best chances both came from him rushing in to challenges which he missed.
Pretty sure he made 5 challenges in the 1st half, and was dribbled past each time. He was throwing himself about so much.

The one time pass he made to Rashford was quality, though. The cross that Weghorst should have scored from was quality as well.

RedIan

Dreadful? just slightly ott comment,
He missed a couple of tackles, he is human after all. But over 90 minutes well only Bruno was better.
He is just a wonderful footballer with out him we would be no where.
please God he stays fit,

lex talionis

I’m almost tempted to argue we don’t deserve Casemiro. But phuck that…we’ve been in the wilderness long enough and have earned the right to have the world’s top DCM in our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.