Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirScholes

Absolute idiot, fine incoming and words from Eric
Nearly cost us again, could have done with him for Leeds away.
Antony as well, only thing he brought to the game was the mayhem that led to the red card

Lecland07

He was having a good game, but the red was terrible. At least, he doesn't miss the League Cup final and will have the games against Barcelona to play.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
That’s what you get with someone with his passion. Moments of madness like this and the other Palace yellow. What a balls.

Miro Karhan

Supports
One touch footie
So four game ban for Casemiro according to slovak exref Lubo Michel who used to officiate Champions League so he knows his onions. Shame for Case but midfield three of McTominay-Fred-Lindelof should salvage some points in the next few games. Bruno badly needs a rest as well.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
I think unnecessary is the word here. Hughes didn't look that bothered by it so it was hardly malicious, but grabbing him like that is pretty stupid either way.

Still love the man though.

MattofManchester

Watching the full replay, it didn't seem like he was being particularly aggressive about it, but stupid to put your hands there nonetheless.

Experienced enough to know better.

Hopefully we can get through the next 3 games without him.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
You can all wank yourselves silly with all that “rest” he’ll be getting. Silver linings and all that

miked99

Absolutely idiotic and nearly cost us the win.

Love the guy but that was stupid and completely unnecessary.

ChaddyP

One of the few times you're thankful to have so many domestic games :lol:.. Doesn't miss the final and can stay sharp in el

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Stupid of him to put his hands on a players neck.

But world class need him in the team, just need him ready for the Barca game now.

PoTMS

Proper stupid from him. Soft red card really but you give the ref an excuse when you grab someone by the throat with two hands.

sport2793

Obviously amazing player but really bizarre from him, first thought that came to mind is that it was a weird thing to do for a man who's won 5 CLs.

Vaibhav Raj

My favourite player in the current United side by a mile but that is twice now he has gotten himself suspended when he absolutely did not need to. Someone with his level of experience should certainly know better.

Nori-

So he misses Leeds Home, Leeds Away and Leicester Home. That's manageable.

A Fred/Sabitzer midfield isn't too shabby either.

ShinjiNinja26

That was downright fecking daft! Hopefully it doesn’t end up costing us. At least it’s 3 more favourable fixtures he misses but we certainly can’t take them for granted.

OverratedOpinion

This is what I said in another thread to someone saying it was a clear red.

"I'd actually question that but I've only seen 1 replay. It seemed to me like in very slow mow it looked like Casemiro was chocking Hughes but when you watched it in real time he had his hand on his shoulder and then when Hughes moved it slipped to his neck. Casemiro was already moving him away from the drama so kept pushing him and then very quickly removed his hands from his neck and made a gesture to calm down with his hands up.

Not saying that is absolutely right as I only saw the replay once but I do think potentially the extreme slow motion created a far worse image than what actually happened."

People who have seen multiple decent replays. Am I wrong?

Just curious.

El Jefe

Replacing Keane in every way possible even down to the stupid red cards.

I still think VAR overdid it and could have been ignored. I didn't think it quite crossed the threshold to make it a violent offence.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It would have been far more aggravating if we hadn’t held on but he gets a rest for a few league matches and we’ve got to rotate this month anyway so he might have made ETH’s job easier for him.

HJ12

What are the chances his ban gets extended more than the expected? Or is a 3 game ban a given?

royalewithcheese2006

Supports
A Director of Football
Really unnecessary. Misses important games when we are really short of midfielders. Fred and Sabitzer are the only options for the next 3 games now. Is McTominay back soon?

Zoo

2 high energy games against Leeds and one against Leicester are not the worst run of games to miss. Hope Sabitzer can fill in

justboy68

Think he was a bit unlucky to be honest, but he was silly having both hands around him like that. He has that fire like Keane. You take the good with the bad.l!

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Replacing Keane in every way possible even down to the stupid red cards.

I still think VAR overdid it and could have been ignored. I didn't think it quite crossed the threshold to make it a violent offence.
esse é o trabalho dele

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Looked like consensual SM to me. Half expected Hughes to start giving him head. Did he complain after release? The feck he did.

git_united

Clearly, he was trying to hold Hughes up so he wouldn’t slide down and hurt himself on those treacherous slopes. Worst possible month for this.

Rockets Redglare

What are the chances his ban gets extended more than the expected? Or is a 3 game ban a given?
Why would he get more than 3? He’s unlucky to have been sent off IMO. Was silly of him but it was a weak red card.

city-puma

This is pure scam!
The political correctness and so-called right behaviors are eroding the football. Putting hands around neck somehow becomes symbol representing life threatening. And, Hughes was smiling! So sick about it.

Dominos

Footballers really are the dumbest people on earth.

Every time I see our players get involved in handbags I cringe, it's so easy to get cheap bookings and reds. Martial vs Spurs, Fellaini "headbutt" vs City come to mind.

Absolute idiots.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Captain material - seriously? If this is the composure you are showing at the age of 29, then you aren't a Captain material. Such a stupid thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.