Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannn411

Great player but is also prone to careless passes in extremely dangerous areas. Happens almost every game but rarely gets punished. Yesterday it got punished. Needs to cut that out of his game.

jasveron

Even when he made some obvious mistakes, it was still a brilliant performance!
Don't know where we'd be without him.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
I was under the impression he was somehow immune to cards, but now he's just begging for them left, right and centre. He needs to cut that out, it has cost him and us and it will happen again.

meamth

This is a game against in-form Barca at their own turf, mistakes bound to happen in that chaotic game.

Every players have mistakes in them, even the greatest ones. He was brilliant against last night!

mctrials23

I don't have an issue with him making the occasional mistake because we simply don't have the players around him right now for him to be able to offload the duty of playing higher risk passes. Thats been one of the biggest surprises for me. I know he is a quality DM but his passing range and ability to quickly make the right pass at the right time has been massive. He will occasionally make mistakes but overall he has been massive.

Compare that to Fred who gives the ball away constantly and not even in the pursuit of a high risk high reward pass and I will take it.

Great player but is also prone to careless passes in extremely dangerous areas. Happens almost every game but rarely gets punished. Yesterday it got punished. Needs to cut that out of his game.
It's the nature of playing in that position. Every player makes mistakes but in the middle of the pitch, under pressure, it stands out more. He's no worse than anybody else, after all he's probably the best in the world at that number 6 role. It's whether the positives outweigh the mistakes.

Rossa

Remember that Scholes fella? He did exactly the same. As long as it's not punished, it's no concern, but the one yesterday was really bad.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Can't praise hime enough, he's been a brilliant signing, his mentality has completely change that dressing into players that wants to win all the time.

jackal&hyde

A superhero. I am developing a bit of a man crush on him. That smile though, that smile

NoPace

KDB isn’t sloppy. Yes can make the odd sloppy mistake as anyone can. He isn’t a sloppy player in way someone like Fernandes is
I think he wasn't sloppy but it has creeped into his game and is the first visible sign of him aging (his goal return is down but that's because of Haaland mostly).

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I’d rather 90 mins of brilliance laced with the odd misplaced pass than 90 mins of Fred or McT with a promise of no misplaced passes (impossible as that is to imagine anyway)

Without Casemiro we really struggle to play, with him we seem like we are becoming a very good team. He’s exceptional.

Chief123

So glad it’s over!!

2 wins and 1 draw while he’s been away hasn’t turned out too bad!

He makes his come back premier league away at Liverpool!:D

Sylar

Avoid an injury on Thursday and momentum is with us. It's nice he gets game time before the final too with the europa matches so he's not going in cold for the final

GregM40

7 points from 9 without Casemiro in the team. Can’t be too upset with that. So glad to have him back for the trip to Anfield next in the league.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Did well enough ultimately, annoying to drop points home vs Leeds where we dominated but we were lucky to beat them away, so fair enough I guess. Performance wise, had 3-4 shit halves of football out of the 6 he was missing for, so it's definitely a concern still, but I think it wouldn't have been so bad with McTominay at least as he's closer to being a DM.

Great to have him back now. And he's fresh for Barca and the cup final.

Tman

I noticed Casemiro was sitting with the squad on the bench, that's so good for team spirit. I guess he could easily have watched the game from home or sat at the V.I.P section, as he was suspended for the game. He's such a senior pro!

Kammy26

I liked that he was at the game today in the dugout cheering the team on, even though he couldn’t play.

Chairman Steve

We got through those three games without him just fine, and he got a breather from playing so much.

Never leave us again Cassie. You are far too important in the long run :nono:

Davie Moyes

The biggest compliment I can give this guy is just having him in the team gives me confidence playing against anyone. The only other player I've felt like this for is Keano.

Gurtej

He is relatively fit… we will get another 2-3 great seasons of which is what his contract term is of 4 years….

the last year option will depend On both parties

What we should definitely add next summer is another young DM as an under study … who also provides quality cover when he is injured or suspended

Man Utd 2:1 Barcelona

footballbite

He was massively struggling after that Lewandowski challenge - couldn't manage anything more than a jog and was also holding back from kicking the ball too hard.

Hopefully it's just a knock, but that'll be a concern for Sunday.

FujiVice

I dont know how he isnt more hated by opposition fans! He's so good, and the master of doing the right thing at the right moment. So glad he's ours.

kidbob

Please God be ok for Sunday. He is the heartbeat of this team. Haven't seen a player like him since Keane. He can do everything so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.