Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
I love the guy but don't think he was so good today, looked ponderous and heavy/sloppy at times. Think we should look to play him 3 of every 4 games to keep him fresh as his role is so vital.

In Rainbows

Look at his awareness for the first goal. Antony wins a freekick, and he immediately passes to Rashford. Because of that, Rashford and Bruno had so much space to work with to create that goal.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He will always have the odd sloppy pass or two in him. He’s not a playmaker. Having said that his passing is actually miles better than I expected. Pair him up with a playmaking 8 and we’ll control games for fun.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
When will club wake up to him needing cover this summer,feck sake Utd even the very best need rest at times
I'm sure they're already aware.
My personal guess is McTominay will be sold and we'll sign a young prospect who plays similar to Casemiro.

OmarUnited4ever

we can't play without him, he really does a lot of defensive work, his passing was a iffy for a bit, but improved and in the second half, we was breaking the lines in every pass he attempted.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Like many others he had a poor first half, looked completely off pace. Much better in the second.

Some of his passing though, even when he’s not on top of his game… that outside of the boot cross to Weghorst! Even Laudrup would’ve been proud of that one.

TheReligion

Abusive
When will club wake up to him needing cover this summer,feck sake Utd even the very best need rest at times
I mean Casemiro has only been here 6 months. We’ve only had one winter window since he arrived and we did bring in Sabitzer to help in midfield with Eriksen a Donny being injured.

I’m not really sure you accuse the club of being slow here :lol: surely you don’t expect us to use a Time Machine in our transfer dealings.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Did anyone see him when Wout celebrated his goal, he was absolutely bigging up the Stretford end.

The guy feckin loves it here, and I feckin love him back!

El Jefe

Due to him starting the game being extremely sloppy with his passing, it's going criminally unnoticed how good some of his passing was for the rest of the game.

You could make a compilation of his best passes yesterday and he'd look like a proper deep lying playmaker.

Olecurls99

Do you mean the willingness on his part
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out why Ten Hag hasn't just put him there when Casemiro was out. I think he's way better than Fred and McTominay at 6 because they're awful at it.

I'm just wondering if he has said he doesn't fancy it or maybe Ten Hag just doesn't wanna play him there.

croadyman

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out why Ten Hag hasn't just put him there when Casemiro was out. I think he's way better than Fred and McTominay at 6 because they're awful at it.

I'm just wondering if he has said he doesn't fancy it or maybe Ten Hag just doesn't wanna play him there.
Yeah I'm surprised he hasn't tried it either

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Like many others he had a poor first half, looked completely off pace. Much better in the second.

Some of his passing though, even when he’s not on top of his game… that outside of the boot cross to Weghorst! Even Laudrup would’ve been proud of that one.
After Shaw, he's probably the best crosser in the team. Never seen it when he's at Madrid.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
After Shaw, he's probably the best crosser in the team. Never seen it when he's at Madrid.
Eriksen is probably more consistent but what I like about Casemiro is his tendency to use the outside of the boot — be it for passing, crossing or shooting. I’m a huge fan of the technique and I don’t think we have another player in the squad who is as comfortable at using at it as Casemiro (Bruno uses it semi-regularly & Antony tries it from time to time but it’s always hit or miss with him).

Man Utd 0:0 Southampton

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Will be missing for the FA Cup game against Fulham and the three league games against Newcastle, Brentford and Everton.

Castia

Banned and sent off yet again

Its costing us points and I’m getting tired to be honest.

The United

He has been a bit more sloopy than usual lately, looking too relaxed. I like him, and I think he transformed us at the back. But if Carlos thought he was too relaxed for them, it would become an issue for us sooner or later.

Was a harsh red but why did he need to go in studs up in that area? Just brainless and unfortunately it will almost certainly cost us more points.

Irwin99

Will be missing for the FA Cup game against Fulham and the three league games against Newcastle, Brentford and Everton.
Assuming we qualify for the next EL round (which looks very likely) i guess there are some EL games he could play inbetween those fixtures he'll miss?

CloneMC16

Another red card. Cost us more points and will cost us even more during his ban. Fantastic.

spiriticon

Form is dipping, but the good news is he gets yet another rest.

He better be amazing for the remainder of the season when he finishes his suspension.

No more excuses for tiredness.

slored1

So unnecessary. Why is he making studs up tackles in non-dangerous areas? Third time this season he gets a suspension because of idiocy.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
At least he gets rest for the cups right...

Honestly I think that red is harsh as feck. He gets the ball but his foot bounces off the ball to the side and casemiro doesn't follow through. It's a 60/40 call, which for me is 60 on the "not a red" side. Anyway. It is what it is. The way he plays, like Keane, leads to reds sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.