Casemiro | United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
Exciting player to secure. Still need more in the middle at least to be hopeful of real change on the pitch however. Still..

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Casemiro he is magic, he wears a magic hat
And when he saw Old Trafford's roof leaking, he said I fancy that
He didn't want to play with De Bruyne or Thiago cos they're shite
He wanted to play with McFred cos they're fecking dynamite

Delano

Can't believe Casemiro was our Rabiot back up :lol:. Did Murtough think "fecking hell, if they all want 300k a week we may as well get someone half decent"?

Robertd0803

The Sancho and FDJ sagas have scarred me to the point where Im having a hard time believing we can do a transfer this quickly.

BorisManUtd

Let's hope Casemiro is not another Schweinsteiger who's won everything with his former club and now is 30 and past it.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Seems like a brilliant signing. Adding Casemiro to your current set of midfielders is one hell of an upgrade.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Watch Varane be very good with Casemiro now, instead of the useless protection offered before.
Think this could well be the end for Maguire, if Varane can stay fit. Those two have years of familiarity with each other: habits, tendencies, idiosyncrasies and preferences. It's invaluable, particularly in a struggling team.

pogbasformerbarber

As legit a superstar as there is for his position…even at 30. Instantly changes a lot of the dynamic on the pitch IMHO. Massive signing if we actually make it happen…

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Would be a great signing for you guys but you really need a striker and your defence needs serious work as well.

Shiva87

This one looks like Casemiro was a back up to FDJ from very early in the window. Now that FDJ seems like it won't happen, we are moving quickly on him. We perhaps kept his entourage warm all summer and had parallel discussion under the radar.

Perhaps they were going to switch to him once Casemiro confirmed that he is open to moving.

No other way this moves so quickly!

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Think this could well be the end for Maguire, if Varane can stay fit. Those two have years of familiarity with each other: habits, tendencies, idiosyncrasies and preferences. It's invaluable, particularly in a struggling team.
Exactly and adding Fred playing with him in the National team, we've got a potentially very solid central core to a team, who know each other well.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Hopefully he has a season or two left in him. For that amount of money+salary he absolutely has to. But desperate times and all that...

Ole'sattheWheel

Would be a great signing for you guys but you really need a striker and your defence needs serious work as well.
Sure, we need those but CDM has been a top priority for a decade though.
tbh if you could pick any player in world football to join us atm, you’d say this guy

Boneli

Done dealio. His mum started following us on Instagram…

RuudTom83

If he can play between Varane and Fred, improving both, then it will be a huge impact.

PoTMS

Panic signing, most definitely, but some much needed quality in a position we absolutely have no depth in. Just annoying he probably won't be registered in time to play against the Dippers.

Renegade

People are selling his ability on the ball short! His obviously not Modric level but his very good with the ball at feet. Composed in the middle which is less that can be said about McFred & Bruno.

KeanoMagicHat

I hope so and I hope then with Fred and Varane in the team he'd fit in quickly with two players he's played many games together with.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Even if he's coming for a payday, the less I see of McTominay starting for us the better. Biggest coward going in possession, and an absolute loose cannon in defence.

We need some culture and class in midfield. I really hope we can get a Fred replacement too.

Status
Not open for further replies.