Casemiro | United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

GledTheRed

I still can't believe this, and I doubt we just pulled this off in a few days. Am sure we had to have made contact several weeks ago at least. In any case I don't care. We actually are panic buying to fill a huge hole in the squad, and the best thing of all is that it's a high quality player.

I hope his drive and mentality lifts that shitty dressing room.

Can't wait for it to be official.
IS IT YOUR MONEY?
DO WE HAVE ENDLESS SUPPLIES TO FIX THE SQAUD?

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Training with Madrid today? This isn't anywhere close to being done as the media made it out to be. Won't be surprised at all if this goes the same way of Rabiot. "We tried, he wants too much"
It's not done yet because neither he nor Real Madrid have officially accepted the offer. So why wouldn't he train or even play at the weekend? It's only people on here getting ahead of themselves dreaming he'll be playing against Liverpool.

No reliable journo has said it's totally done yet. Close but not done.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No-one can have any faith in us bringing the right players in, so this really is a believe it when he's in the shirt job.

After an insane scattergun approach, if you believe the assorted media reports from Rabiot to Vardy, it'd be strange for this to blow up so big then not happen.
But you certainly wouldn't put it past us.

3vra

With all that positive informations in last hours and all that negative ones in previous weeks and a match with Liverpool just right behind the corner my head is going crazy and my feelings are changing all the time. It almost feels like we would try to sign some Russian player

CasemirONOFF

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
No, he is actually taking part in the training session.
He's clearly got a wee Bluetooth headset on there and Ten Hag is relaying commands to him, so he can jump into the Liverpool game on Monday with no problems...

Abraxas

Please understand that we are not the club we used to be. We don't have Sir Alex, the last time we won the league was 10 years ago, we can't guarantee champions league football.

Why would an upcoming player chose to come here? Don't get me wrong, the scenario you are describing is ideal, but unrealistic.

What we need right now is to stablish a team of experience players and achieve success in the short term, THEN look to attract promising youngsters.
I understand our position. Which is exactly why I am advocating for a strategy that is something different from what we've been doing because it hasn't worked. That's why we're in the position we are, signings that are all pieces of a different jigsaw puzzle, which we throw together and hope it looks okay.

This makes no sense at all as a justification. We can sign Casemiro, Varane etc, but younger players that we have to build into top players won't come here? That's absolute rubbish, we can sign such players, we just don't seem to have any coherent idea what we're doing as a recruitment team, hence why everything is coming from ETH. If it isn't coming from ETH then it's probably him giving the thumbs up to this because we've got a few weeks to go and what else can he really do having seen the paucity of options he has.

Again, it all comes down to terrible preparation from the management. I just hope they sort it over the course of this season.

Gordon Godot

I feel bad for those who aren’t excited by this. This is what muppet season is all about.
Feel sad for those who love for the club is so superficial to be bought off by one glitzy signing, while refusing to acknowledge how they are destroying the club. Your attitude is what will sink the club

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He’s got a match on Monday, of course he’s training you numptys

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
It's a good thing Ole is no longer the manager, otherwise he'd be calling him Casey

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Feel sad for those who love for the club is so superficial to be bought off by one glitzy signing, while refusing to acknowledge how they are destroying the club. Your attitude is what will sink the club
Truth!

3vra

To be honest my best memories from my playing days are from the training ground with all my mates having fun and running our asses off so if i would want to say goodbye i would rather make It on the training ground one last time rather then take them all to the restaurant.

spiriticon

A footballer goes into training and all of our fans shit bricks.
We prefer that he has a 'family issue' and misses training from now on, or that he refuses to train in case Ancelotti sees how good he is and changes his mind.

That's the United way of doing things.

Red00012

He's only scored 24 goals in 221 games for Real. Is this really the type of profile we need after two games where none of our players scored directly??
Yes it’s a awful record we’ve conceded a quarter of what he’s scored in 2 games

diarm

He's only scored 24 goals in 221 games for Real. Is this really the type of profile we need after two games where none of our players scored directly??
He's a holding midfielder.

I doubt many of the keepers we're looking at have scored many goals either.

Gordon Godot

:lol: Alright. Choooo chooooooo! :drool:
No idea what that means, glad you think the shit state of the club is so funny.

Seriously, are you a WUM or a real fan. If the latter then there is the first real opportunity since they bought Utd to get rid of the leaches. NOTHING changes while they are in charge, in fact i just gets worse. Signing a 30 year old cast off changes nothing.

Man-United

5 year deal for a 30 year old :lol:

"Doing business the United way"

Just joking. Great signing for us.

NLunited

This is the most embarrassed and hurt I have felt as a United fan. We are every fecking asshole's joke. Total circus. I hate Glazers and their brainless minions pretending to be football executives. Darren Fletcher should be ashamed that he is part of this disaster. Glazer squad doesn't care but Fletcher is supposed to be a true red and he is associated with complete trashing of this great club

:lol: the Carabao cup is up for grabs :lol:

Marcelinho87

Kleberson
Anderson
Fred

What could possibly go wrong
Only Kleberson there I don't rate.

Anderson had some very good moments at United and I don't think SAF trying to make him a deeper player helped.

Fred, again has had some decent moments and only really looks poor when asked to work deeper, he's much better further up.

spiriticon

Seriously though, what happened to the days where we only offered 1-year rolling contracts to players above 30? I preferred it that way.

I mean, we'll never sign Casemiro on a 1 year contract for sure, but 5 years is way too much.

Cypriot

That didn't matter yesterday when we were talking about him flying in for a medical today. It's even in the thread title! I'm just saying it's obviously not at the stage the Spanish media have been making out.
Hype gonna hype friend! :lol:

Though the more reliable outlets have always said 24-48 hours for the medical. Hopefully we get it over the line soon - not too fussed about him playing on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.