Casemiro

PSG 1:2 Real Madrid

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
He's absolutely brilliant. Arguably Madrid's most important player these days. His all-round game has improved dramatically in the past two-three years. Looking forward to seeing whether he can deliver on the biggest stage with Brazil this summer.

Irrational.

He's like Anderson, but with the fat on his cheeks instead of on his gut. Also looks like Lingard's chubbier, older brother.

But agreed, class player. Dominated that Veratti-Rabiot-Motta midfield tonight almost singlehandedly, and also managing to piss off Cavani in the process.

arthurka

He's like Anderson, but with the fat on his cheeks instead of on his gut. Also looks like Lingard's chubbier, older brother.

But agreed, class player. Dominated that Veratti-Rabiot-Motta midfield tonight almost singlehandedly, and also managing to piss off Cavani in the process.
Very very good cm..

marktan

For a supposed DM he's deceptively good on the ball. Plays some very good passes and rarely loses the ball. This whole Madrid side is just full of players just very comfortable with the ball.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Is he the successor to Mauro Silva and Dunga...

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I don't think he'd be as good at another team. While clearly a very good DM, he just fits well in this Real side. They trust him to do the dirty work and he pays that trust back with fantastic workrate and big game mentality.

Zoo

Been immense for a while now. There is nobody better.

Charles Miller

I don't think he'd be as good at another team. While clearly a very good DM, he just fits well in this Real side. They trust him to do the dirty work and he pays that trust back with fantastic workrate and big game mentality.
He was good playing for Porto. That's why Real Madrid payed the buy-back clause. The Brazilian nt is playing 4-1-4-1 and Casemiro is excellent there too.

Canagel

I would like to punch his face one day. A very good player though.

Irrational.

Nobody better at what? Diving? Probably.

Being a defensive mid? There is better.
I'd be interested to know who you think is better, bearing in mind he's a three-time CL winner including two back-to-back. I can only think of one possibly, and even that is debatable.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Is he the successor to Mauro Silva and Dunga...
God, that's a great call.

I hated facing Deportivo because of Mauro Silva, always screwing your players, living on the verge of foul, verge of the first yellow card and 70 minutes onward on the verge of the red card, but always finishing the game, it's something that Casemiro shares with him.

I'm not saying Mauro was straight-up a dirty player, but he had this talent of driving his rivals out of their mind with how he was always around to dispute the ball from you to the furthest extent of legality.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Real crumbled completely after he went off injured.

Brazil's midfield also crumbled with his absence against Belgium.

I hate him, but he is honestly incredible at his job.

el3mel

Real crumbled completely after he went off injured.

Brazil's midfield also crumbled with his absence against Belgium.

I hate him, but he is honestly incredible at his job.
He's the best DMF in the world.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Yep, fantastic DM. He didn't show such quality at Porto though, did he?

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
"I love Casemiro, he's one of my weaknesses. He does everything well in front of the defence and transmits calm to the whole team. He always moves intelligently... And now he has added the goals to his repertoire! For me, he is the best in the world in his position." - Mauro Silva on Casemiro

Nick7

One of the few football manager legends to go on to be one of the best in the world. He's a fantastic midfielder, I'd hate to play against him.

the_irish123

Hes better than Kante, just look at his silverware. I feel like if he played, Brazil get their 6th title.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Incredible player. Don't know if he is better than Kante, but I know Kante wouldn't be as good as him in the role he has at Madrid. Sublime at positioning and protecting a shaky defense.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Its insane to look at him, think about how efficient he is in that DMF role and then to think Real still have Modric and Kroos in midfield... Wow.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
A rare FM legend who actually lived up to the bill.

Anyway I'm not sure about comparisons with Kante. Isn't Kante a bit more box to box? No doubt Casemiro is the best out there at shielding the defense and a better player technically too.