Casemiro | United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Thank God ,that lasted only couple hours. Now Kimmich please.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
I personally think instead of caseido they misspelt casemiro.

Idxomer

The clowns could just pay Bennacer's release clause instead of chasing another pipe dream.

Castia

Why just Casemiro? Let’s get Benzema and Vinicius jr as well…..fecking hell.

izec

fecking hell :lol:

Who is our next elite midfielder we want to waste our time on? Kimmich? Verratti? Jesus, we are just amateurs

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Is our recruitment team so deluded that they thought they could get Casemiro? :lol: what the hell is going on this summer

Laurencio

Is our recruitment team so deluded that they thought they could get Casemiro? :lol: what the hell is going on this summer
We probably went to Joel Glazer and said we need the funds for a world class holding midfielder to sort us out and guarantee a good league finish. At which point Joel probably went "well who the hell is the best holding midfielder in the world?" To which we replied "Casemiro at Real Madrid".

Cue us going for Casemiro and Joel calling his good friend Florentino Perez to discuss a transfer and how they can get the Super League going.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
We just ringing every club and asking for their players

Brophs

The One and Only
I really hope our clown car is electric or our carbon footprint for these wild goose chases will be through the roof.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Let's ring up PSG as well and see if Verratti fancies a chance of scenery.

This club honestly.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
There is zero chance of this happening . We are so clueless it boils my blood . Not sure what’s worse here that we are chasing this guy or that we are briefing this out

Laurencio

He does not want to join. Even if Madrid are daft enough to sell, which i dont think Ancelotti would agree to either.
Like anyone other than Florentino Perez decides what happens to players over there.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
There is zero chance of this happening . We are so clueless it boils my blood . Not sure what’s worse here that we are chasing this guy or that we are briefing this out
And that's the annoying thing for me too.

Nicoseth

Andrei Kanchelskis made me fall in love with Unite
The sky is blue
What is actually going on at the club? Are we literally picking names out of a hat? No strategy, no plan, no clue. It's not like we haven't had time to plan for this - what were we doing while we were waiting for FDJ? They had all this time and are now literally panicking in the last two weeks - feckin jokers.

Zoo

Varane needs a new buddy in the treatment room. They can reminisce about the good old days whilst counting their cash.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Dare I say it makes sense with Madrids midfield reinforcements?
Marca who originally reported this story said that United emissaries are in Madrid. I would like to think that we wouldn't be going this far if Madrid were absolutely not open to selling. Surely we've got some indication that Madrid are open to selling or we're just idiots for pursuing an unrealistic target. Let's wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.