[Castles] Maguire has indicated to #mufc that he would like an English-born/speaker defender

edgecutter

How about improving your own game Harry, rather than looking for someone to improve your game.

Zoo

If Duncan told me it's pasta on the plate I would check under the sauce to make sure.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Why are you giving oxygen to Castles and his bs?
He has some sort of connection with the club at times, especially in the Mourinho era - that much is known at least. As with many threads on the transfer forum it's all about speculation so should make an interesting discussion. Feel free not to participate if you're against it.

Withnail

He has some sort of connection with the club at times, especially in the Mourinho era - that much is known at least. As with many threads on this forum it's all about speculation so should make an interesting discussion.
He had when Mourinho was there. He was Mourinho's mouthpiece.

He isn't a reliable source on United anymore and since Mourinho left seems to play everything with a negative spin.

Hoof the ball

Castles picked up on something that big but Laurie Whitwell or Mitten didn't? Yeah right. Especially considering Whitwell and the Athletic crew have been privy to inside stuff that Castles didn't even get a sniff of.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
What the hell is the Dido Harding award?!

Edit: I know who she is so must be some in joke?

dinostar77

I mean it’s not true, but Ben White would be a good option.
Dont forget Utds transfer policy. Look local first, then british isles then europe. Clubs look at all sorts of players, much of which doesn't make the press. Utd doing their due diligence by assessing the young british CBs. No harm in that. Good to compare to the best of young europe CBs.

Dante

Average bang
It's obviously bullshit. What's most worrying is that there are people gullible enough to believe it.

Withnail

What the hell is the Dido Harding award?!

Edit: I know who she is so must be some in joke?
You'd have to listen to it.

They do a randomly named award thing as a gimmick as far as I recall. I haven't listened to the pod in ages as it really is fling some muck at the wall and see what sticks, which would be fine if they were honest about it but it's all presented as fact.

Cast5

Let’s all believe the shite the media put out and pile on one of our own players. It’s not like we haven’t seen it before with Pogba, Greenwood, Rashford, Beckham etc. Grow up.