Cavani is not respected enough around here

Luke1995

Hopefully the board can get him to stay for the long term. We need a player like him here. He works so hard and is a great finisher in front of goal.

lex talionis

Strange OP. I recall most caftards standing by Cavani throughout.

I can’t wait to see Cavani and Ronaldo find their chemistry under Rangnick.

Daengophile

In my opinion there is no harder working player that Cavani and of the 2 elder statesmen up front, he may be more suited to a higher tempo than Ronaldo

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Hopefully the board can get him to stay for the long term. We need a player like him here. He works so hard and is a great finisher in front of goal.
He's a great player but it seems like he's always injured.

GMoore23

The main problem with Cavani is with his style of play at his age, he really should've retired from international football by now to prolong the career that earns him millions.
If he had to make a choice though, he'd probably retire from club football instead as he really loves playing for his country.

Bestietom

A hard worker and scores some fantastic goals. Unfortunately injuries are more often now at his age.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Now been available for only 8 out of 19 matchday squads this season.

Bear this in mind next time someone yells about the signing of Ronaldo being a mistake.

Djemba-Djemba

He's never available to play.

He's a very good player and if he could stay fit then yeah but it would be the wrong move to keep him on again next year.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He doesn't play enough unfortunately. Never available but very reliable when he does play. So he kind of ends up in the middle in terms of how the fans see him.

Luke1995

He's never available to play.

He's a very good player and if he could stay fit then yeah but it would be the wrong move to keep him on again next year.
I think it's just a moment in time.

With all the technology and medical staff available, he should be fine soon.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Respect is earned, not something you automatically get because you play for the club. Where is this bloke? Always injured, on international duty or getting time off. Time off for what exactly? We're in February and guy has played 668 minutes (equivalent of 7 games) for us this season. Good riddance when he leaves in the summer. For god's sake please sign some hungry and dedicated players who put the club first.

red4ever 79

Respect is earned, not something you automatically get because you play for the club. Where is this bloke? Always injured, on international duty or getting time off. Time off for what exactly? We're in February and guy has played 668 minutes (equivalent of 7 games) for us this season. Good riddance when he leaves in the summer. For god's sake please sign some hungry and dedicated players who put the club first.
Couldn't agree more. Well said

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Calm the feck down. Good players are national team players and they have international duties. So what? Rangnick said Cavani wouldnt have been fit for Boros match anyway due to jetlag and let him spend 2 more days with family in Uruguay.

Treating good people with kindness is not a problem. Cavani is a good people, not a piece of shit like Jesse. He is older player but when he plays he always gives his everything

Please choose somebody else to pick on

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Calm the feck down. Rangnick said he wouldnt have been fit for Boros match anyway due to jetlag and let him spend 2 more days with family in Uruguay. Good players are national team players and they have international duties. So what

Treating good people with kindness is noy a problem. Cavani is a good people, not a piece of shit like Jesse. He is older player but when he plays he always gives his everything

Absolute bollocks. The guy is paid in a month what most people are in half a lifetime.

Make yourself available or piss off.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Amen

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Yeah lets disrespect him instead because hes injured.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Calm the feck down. Good players are national team players and they have international duties. So what? Rangnick said Cavani wouldnt have been fit for Boros match anyway due to jetlag and let him spend 2 more days with family in Uruguay.

Treating good people with kindness is not a problem. Cavani is a good people, not a piece of shit like Jesse. He is older player but when he plays he always gives his everything

Sorry but Jesse has been a good player for us for many years. Won us the fa cup. I think it’s time for him and us to move on…..but piece of shit?

SATA

Heard he was on a mini holiday after asking for an extra two days off while our other South Americans are already back in Manchester? Now while I know Fred didn’t play in Brazil’s last game but he played in our game + extra time yesterday! Talk about commitment

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Sorry but Jesse has been a good player for us for many years. Won us the fa cup. I think it’s time for him and us to move on…..but piece of shit?
Think hes referring to professionalism here.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Think hes referring to professionalism here.
When has Jesse not been professional? He’s been at the club since he was a kid. I can’t remember him causing us any problems. Certainly not problems to refer to him as a piece of shit?

captaincantona

When has Jesse not been professional? He’s been at the club since he was a kid. I can’t remember him causing us any problems. Certainly not problems to refer to him as a piece of shit?
Only things that spring to mind are him humping a pillow and posting West Ham related photos...hardly “piece of shit” worthy. But he is a very ordinary player that should have been let go seasons ago.

captaincantona

Absolute bollocks. The guy is paid in a month what most people are in half a lifetime.

Make yourself available or piss off.
...yeah man....make yourself available...so we can go to the Rangnick and Medical Team threads and lash them out of it for not managing an injury prone 34 year old well enough!

Ixion

I suspect if he went to Barca in January he'd be available for them this weekend.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Oh gosh theres so many example. This cant be a serious question.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
If we are talking about playing performance for us, Jesse Lingard has been an absolute joke for years–far from "been a good player". He has also had disciplinary problems for as many years and he's been way more focused on his social media brand than United success for years, as well.

But none of that qualifies for 'piece of shit". What he did couple days ago, unnecessarily embarrassing the club and the manager on social media, is what makes him a piece of shit, in my eyes. Having been with the club since age 9 doesn't entitle those players to be assholes and get away with it, having grown up in this club is a RESPONSIBILITY to care for it. But I am not sure most of these lads know what the word means.

Last edited:

AFC NimbleThumb

Might get more respect when he starts respecting the club. Doesn’t want to be here, get rid.

dinostar77

If we hadn't of signed Ronaldo, Cavani would have been our starter most games as no9. Top top player.