Cavani signs new contract

Sylar

Good stuff. Will be nice if he can play in front of our fans.

El Zoido

Fantastic news. Can’t wait to see him score at a booming OT.

mosschopps

Great news. True winner, hopefully can give him some silver ware this season and nxt.

Walters_19_MuFc

Great news.

Can't imagine Ole will be wanting a striker now, as we'll have Cavani, Martial, Greenwood, and Rashford who can play there.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Excellent news! He's got better and better as the season has progressed, if we manage his game time he might actually go one better next season for us.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This one feels so pure because you know he chose to stay because of how appreciated he feels by the players and staff, and probably looking forward to playing in front of the fans. Bit of a change after not really getting the recognition he deserved while at PSG. Great to see.

R77

Excellent, great news, yes, etc... No words seem apt enough. In the last few weeks he's become my favourite player of the post-SAF years. Love him.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Great news.

Can't imagine Ole will be wanting a striker now, as we'll have Cavani, Martial, Greenwood, and Rashford who can play there.
Means we can prioritise RW, DM and CB this summer. Four signings in a window was always going to be a bit much for us, especially with the cost of the RW if we do sign Sancho, but get those three signings in, shift some deadwood and somehow keep Pogba and we'll be looking very good going into next season.

Red Royal

Good news, will love to see him gran a winner at the Stratford End.

Hope this means we now focus on other areas, CDM, RW and CB.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Brilliant news. Can prioritise other areas this summer and then a striker next year.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Solves a problem for another year. If we can keep him and Bailly fit (ha) that really does help the squad massively.

Abraxas

This feels like an important step for next year. I don't know if this eliminates the need for a striker, I am leaning towards the idea we still need one because when we don't play Cavani we miss all of his attributes. It's not a position that has been free of issues this year while we have had Cavani so I am struggling to see why we should shift focus. The reality is everybody else that has played there has not convinced and if the next step is to challenge then what can we really expect if we put all our eggs in the Cavani basket?

It does however ease the worry somewhat and if a good option cannot be found at least it is now viable to delay for another year.

GazTheLegend

Yessssssssss Cavani!!! What's his chant gonna be, I've heard that at the protest some people were singing something for him hahaa not sure if it's true

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
Great news. I hope he made a deal with Pogba to stay also. Things are looking good for next season.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Cavani “I have been touched with how much the supporters have wanted me to stay, and I will give everything to bring them happiness and joy with my performances on the field.”

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Needs a song. Hopefully someone is working on it already.
i’ve been doing nothing else since he joined. the shortlist consists of the following to black betty-

1. woah our edi, bam a lam