Cavani

stu_1992

According to https://www.transfermarkt.com/edinson-cavani/verletzungen/spieler/48280. He has had numerous injuries plus fitness issues last 2 seasons and been out for 209 days. Do you know how badly those injuries have affected him please?
Very in my opinion. Having seen him live in a rare game that he actually started he was well off the pace. Looked slow and incredibly rusty. Shooting was very wayward. PSG were playing a newly promoted team and he didn't even threaten. It was like night and day when they replaced him with Icardi in the second half. I'd steer well clear of him.

Eric's Seagull

Very in my opinion. Having seen him live in a rare game that he actually started he was well off the pace. Looked slow and incredibly rusty. Shooting was very wayward. PSG were playing a newly promoted team and he didn't even threaten. It was like night and day when they replaced him with Icardi in the second half. I'd steer well clear of him.
Thanks for letting me know, as I read somewhere else that the injuries had taken their toll. In that case, I wouldn't want for the amount of wages he is likely to want.

Judas

Open to offers
Don't get the excitement, also don't think he'd come he anyway. I'd have been excited about this prospect 5 or so years ago maybe, probably even longer ago really.

SplitzMagic

No, it's not. Sanchez is better than Cavani.
Sanchez probably can't even shoot his load let alone come back and play.

He's been injured at inter the whole time and then he's going to come back half dead and nowhere near ready to play. I'm not saying we need to get Cavani anyways, I don't like him. What we need is someone like Richarlison.

Machine Elements

If the injuries are not a real concern then I'm all for it. He could be a very good attacking option for us and an experienced player to help the likes of Greenwood.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
PSG could've done with him last night as their central figure. Would've had Sule on his toes atleast.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
PSG could've done with him last night as their central figure. Would've had Sule on his toes atleast.
Aye, they were crying out for somebody to occupy the CBs, hold it in, attack crosses and cut-backs.

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Hasn't his proposed transfer to Benfica fallen through because of his wage demands? I wonder where he'll end up now.

DarkLord

I bet he heaved a huge sigh of relief after the final whistle. They could do with him though. Shame.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
They have to ask themselves why their 50m signing wasn't good enough to get on the pitch even needing a goal. Leonardo is such a bad director

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why didn't Icardi start? They paid £50m for him and then he doesn't even get ahead of Chupo Moting