Celebrity Allegations, #MeToo etc

Oldyella

TBH I thought it was just as likely to be Branson.
Never heard anything about Branson aside from him being a prick and suing NHS.

Heard plenty of rumours about Green, ex was manager at a top shop and he was never shy with sleezy comments by all accounts.

MoskvaRed

Not surprising. Combined with the tax avoidance scandal a few years back, it’s probably time to revoke the knighthood

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Never heard anything about Branson aside from him being a prick and suing NHS.

Heard plenty of rumours about Green, ex was manager at a top shop and he was never shy with sleezy comments by all accounts.
Virgin Atlantic was an account of mine, I knew some of the directors well and also went out with a girl from there. I won't say anything that gets Niall into trouble.

Oldyella

Virgin Atlantic was an account of mine, I knew some of the directors well and also went out with a girl from there. I won't say anything that gets Niall into trouble.
Fair enough. Certainly wouldn't be surprised.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
This explains it...

In settling on terms favorable to two of the men, Google protected its own interests. The company avoided messy and costly legal fights, and kept them from working for rivals as part of the separation agreements.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I’ve heard the name. Isn’t he famous in America? Just when I thought this was dying down.

freeurmind

weak willed
I’ve heard the name. Isn’t he famous in America? Just when I thought this was dying down.
Quite famous, has a TV show and is regarded by the general public as a great thinker though quite a few of his peers have claimed he's a bit of a fraud. He's had a few allegations made against him before so this isn't really that surprising.

freeurmind

weak willed
I think Tyson is great at what he does, he's never advertised himself as one of the world's greatest scientists, the MSM and lots of people on social media have just chosen to label him this way. He's very effective at getting the general population, especially young people interested in science, research and discovery and I think that's a good thing. I can understand why seasoned, well published physicists may fee his fame and wealth are undeserved but it would be a bit like a virtuoso pianist being angry at Britney Spears for being famous. It's just a product of how the world works.

IMO, neither of the new allegations described qualify as sexual assault. You could maybe argue sexual harassment but it would be a stretch for me. Clearly he acted like a creep but there's not a fireable offence and certainly nothing worthy of a criminal charge in there for me.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
I never knew other people hated Brian Cox. I feel like I finally found family. The smug, arrogant, smarmy condescending stupid cnut haircut cnut.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
I never knew other people hated Brian Cox. I feel like I finally found family. The smug, arrogant, smarmy condescending stupid cnut haircut cnut.
Yeah. I'm a strong proponent of science, and especially educating science where possible - but for reason it's become fashionable for those in the field to become intolerably stuck-up and arrogant.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Well they are almost certainly smarter than 99.9% of the population.

I don't think they're particularly arrogant, and I really quite like Tyson (even went to Sydney last year to see him) - I just think that they are a little aloof. I thought he (Tyson) may have been on the spectrum when I first started watching him. But it's likely that he's just a little aloof due to his intelligence, as in he may find it hard to communicate in a general way, when not talking about his fields of expertise.

I love that he wants to share his knowledge, the studies, discoveries, etc. with the world and in particular the younger generation. The Cosmos shows were brilliant too.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Whoever gets paid to advise Kevin Spacey is having a bad year.

Idxomer

That was some weird shit.

Actors really live in their own little world.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
This coming the day after it was reported that he'll be charged for another sexual assault. Way to misread the mood of the room.