Celebrity Allegations, #MeToo etc

hobbers

To be fair though, 3 minutes of Spacey is infinitely better than 8 hours of House of Cards season 6.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Something weirdly sinister about the delivery of that and what he's saying. Not a single good vibe going on there. Very strange.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
When I first watched the Spacey video I was like, wow didn't realise Netflix did a 180 and are bring his character back for house of cards, then it dawned on me no no he's just being a creepy shit stain.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
A reminder that Chris Brown is still out there relatively scottfree after everything he's done (most recent are restraining orders for stalking and harrassment).

Gus Johnson de-monetized the video so he's doing this just for the message.

List of people who have recently worked with Chris Brown despite of all this: Lil Dicky, Jamie Foxx, Nicki Minaj, DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, T.I, Rita Ora, 50 Cent, Pitbull, the TV show Black-ish. That's just some names in the last 3 years. I can go further back since it's been 10 years since he almost killed Rihanna.

Last edited:

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
A reminder that Chris Brown is still out there relatively scottfree after everything he's done (most recent are restraining orders for stalking and harrassment).

List of people who have recently worked with Chris Brown despite of all this: Lil Dicky, Jamie Foxx, Nicki Minaj, DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, T.I, Rita Ora, 50 Cent, Pitbull, the TV show Black-ish. That's just some names in the last 3 years. I can go further back since it's been 10 years since he almost killed Rihanna.
Well he might get in real trouble this time:
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/jan/22/chris-brown-us-singer-arrested-paris-suspicion-of-rape
although in the end probably nothing will happen...

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

Raulduke

Seen this thread bumped and thought it was in relation to the still unconfirmed allegations against a very high profile Irish sports star that supposedly leaked.

Andy_Cole

Hasn’t Rihanna worked with him too?

villain

Hates Beyoncé

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Fake news, apparently - and not the first time to happen to him too.

She said she was there, Chris Brown did nothing and the man who hit her had no relation to Chris Brown either.
Surely the only "fake news" is the fact this specific women was involved? And she's not named in the Guardian article above. I don't even think she was named in the article that broke the story in France.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Surely the only "fake news" is the fact this specific women was involved? And she's not named in the Guardian article above. I don't even think she was named in the article that broke the story in France.
There's another piece of her instagram story missing from the tweet, she says she's not the one who filed for rape but she was there and nothing happened. The man who hit her had no relation to Chris Brown.

So we will have to wait and see what happens.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
There's another piece of her instagram story missing from the tweet, she says she's not the one who filed for rape but she was there and nothing happened. The man who hit her had no relation to Chris Brown.

So we will have to wait and see what happens.
Sure. We have to let justice take its course. Which involves not getting caught up in hearsay. The story linked above isn’t “fake news” though. Throwing round accusations of “fake news” just because we don’t like what we’re reading is kind of Trumpy.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Fake news, apparently - and not the first time to happen to him too.

She said she was there, Chris Brown did nothing and the man who hit her had no relation to Chris Brown either.
I'm a little bit hesitant to believe this considering that the Twitter account that is posting all of this is clearly some kind of Chris Brown fan site. And at the end of the day he was arrested by French police. I think we'll have to wait and see before we know for sure, but it's definitely too early to call anything fake news.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I'm a little bit hesitant to believe this considering that the Twitter account that is posting all of this is clearly some kind of Chris Brown fan site. And at the end of the day he was arrested by French police. I think we'll have to wait and see before we know for sure, but it's definitely too early to call anything fake news.
It's just screenshots from the girls instagram story, she definitely said those things, we just have to wait and see where it goes from here.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Well nothing should happen if he didn't rape her. If he did then he should do his time in jail.
Of course, I was more pointing out that no high profile personnality accused of sexual crimes in France ever get in real trouble. Charges almost always dropped, no conviction if by any chance there's still a trial and if the proof is really overwhelming just a slap on the wrist.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Was Adams accused of something before? Because for some reason I already had it in my head that he was a creep.

bucky

Already been accused multipe times. Still gets to make his shite.