Champions League 2022/23 - Matchday 6 - 1/2 November

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Every Liverpool fans saying they have the best record in this competition in recent years (English Club). Chelsea have won it more than you guys in last 10 years!
You might need to redo your math. They've only won it once over the last 10 years!

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Every Liverpool fans saying they have the best record in this competition in recent years (English Club). Chelsea have won it more than you guys in last 10 years!
I always feel like you're shouting in your posts.

In my post I was saying that I don't think we'll get to the final.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Nope. They're a bad team that got lucky
Not really, they deserved to qualify from their group based on how they performed. Some wins could've been draws, but you don't get to 3 wins and 2 draws by only being lucky. Fully deserved to win their games against Porto and Atlético.

Agreed though that they are nowhere near the required quality to pull off what Ajax did under Ten Hag.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Not really, they deserved to qualify from their group based on how they performed. Some wins could've been draws, but you don't get to 3 wins and 2 draws by only being lucky. Fully deserved to win their games against Porto and Atlético.

Agreed though that they are nowhere near the required quality to pull off what Ajax did under Ten Hag.
Eeeh. Porto yes, Porto were going through a weird patch back then, Atleti, not really. Between them and Neverkusen they got 8 points in games were at most they should have gotten 3