Champions League and Europa League draws (11am UK time) - LASK or Manchester United v Istanbul Basaksehiror or FC Copenhagen

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
PSG will be interesting to see...will the massive break help them or will they be way off the pace.
That was my first thoughts. Bayern too could be rusty as the German league finished 1 week ago. How do they keep the match sharpness? I imagine they will play 11 v 11 among themselves.

Bojan11

Perfect draw for Atletico, this might finally be their year

Only one leg is good news for them too
Is it perfect? They up against a team where they massive favourites. They struggled against those sort of teams in the league.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Most of the world wants Atletico to win it - so that's a decent draw as I'm sure they'll be able to rattle Leipzig.

PoTMS

Barcelona are getting fecked in the round of 16 and if not then, surely in the quarter finals by Bayern. Setién out.

AshRK

Not played a game for months though. I think the teams whose seasons have been completed have a huge advantage.
Yes but they could also think this as a start of a new season and considering all are single ties might work finally for them. Overall this is a wonderful chance for them to play in finals.

Uniquim

I actually think Atalanta have a great chance against PSG, but either PSG, Atalanta, Leipzig or Atléti will get to the final. It'll be a great season for one of those teams. Atalanta v Atlético would make for a great semi final I think. Atléti with their defensive discipline, and Atalanta with their non-stop attacks.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Is it perfect? They up against a team where they massive favourites. They struggled against those sort of teams in the league.
They usually find a way through in these sort of matches though regardless of how they play. Lots more experience than Leipzig at this stage, Leipzig haven't looked too good in recent weeks and they'll be without their best player in Werner. Think it's the easiest of the quarterfinals to predict.

I think Atletico are by far the winners of this draw. Fully expect Atalanta to be a nightmare for PSG.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Definitely don't see PSG doing much...Atalanta's relentless attack will be no match for a team who won't have played competitively for 4/5 months surely.

izec

My guess:

City vs Juve
Barca vs Bayern
Atleti vs Leipzig
PSG vs Atalanta

semi finals:

City vs Bayern
Atleti vs Atalanta

Final:

Bayern vs Atleti

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
So the two favourites on one side in City and Bayern, along with the two next best sides in the Spanish giants.

PSG with a generous draw, but Atalanta, Leipzig and Atletico will all fancy getting to the final.

Nickelodeon

That was my first thoughts. Bayern too could be rusty as the German league finished 1 week ago. How do they keep the match sharpness? I imagine they will play 11 v 11 among themselves.
Bayern do have the Chelsea game for warmup

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
So Man City have to...

finish off Madrid
Beat Juventus
Beat Bayern or Barca
And then very likely one of PSG and Athletico.

:lol: big ask!

Siorac

Most of the world wants Atletico to win it - so that's a decent draw as I'm sure they'll be able to rattle Leipzig.
Why would most of the world want Atlético to win it? They are possibly the most boring and cynical team remaining in the competition.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
They usually find a way through in these sort of matches though regardless of how they play. Lots more experience than Leipzig at this stage, Leipzig haven't looked too good in recent weeks and they'll be without their best player in Werner. Think it's the easiest of the quarterfinals to predict.

I think Atletico are by far the winners of this draw. Fully expect Atalanta to be a nightmare for PSG.
One legged ties are always hard to predict. Especially on that level. With just 3 games, anyone with a bit of luck can pull it off. I'm excited. It's basically a replacement for the Euro 2020 with no rubbish teams left in it.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Unfortunately, Bayern Munich will be a bridge too far for Barcelona provided they get past Napoli.