Champions League Final 2019 | Spurs v Liverpool (1st June)

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Was spouting the exact same stuff last year when Madrid beat them and got a very similar reaction so he/she knows exactly what they are doing.
It's a good job I'm not a mod, I'd have banned about ten posters easily by now.

Say what you want, but not on an United forum on the night Liverpool win the European Cup. I couldn't care if it seems small time.

It's just a good job the Simonch thread was deleted.... that could have been carnage.

Ban

It's a good job I'm not a mod, I'd have banned about ten posters easily by now.

Say what you want, but not on an United forum on the night Liverpool win the European Cup. I couldn't care if it seems small time.

It's just a good job the Simonch thread was deleted.... that could have been carnage.
What was the thread?

Flanders Devil

Agreed, but it's weird. It matters how many European Cups/CL's you've won. Great clubs are almost measured by it in you could argue. Watching United win league title after league title in the Fergie years, I'd be lying if I said I my big hope was to win more CL's. It's just Impossibly irritating they've triumphed again. Fecking Scousers goddamit.
Oh yep - totally get what your saying. I think this is just an attempt at taking a small amount of solace in a very crappy situation.

Scarlet_Emperor

Supports
CR Flamengo
I think you're a wum and the mods should ban you, personally. But what do I know?
And I think you've lost your marbles unnecessarily, really. You dislike this moment, I get it, but not everyone does and not everyone despises a rival's victory, that's it. Let's finish here, OK!

Goodbye!

Fridge chutney

And I think you've lost your marbles unnecessarily, really. You dislike this moment, I get it, but not everyone does and not everyone despises a rival's victory, that's it. Let's finish here, OK!

Goodbye!
I've lost my marbles? A mod has already called you out for wumming. No amount of fatuous smilies will change that.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I never said I was a standard United fan. In my opinion adults don't act like choire boys with haemorrhoids. I can support United and still accept when other teams are far superior.

You can moan and b*tch all you want. If I want to congratulate another team, i'm going to congratulate them.

And... I'd like to thank you for surveiling me during the last hour. I was out walking my dog. But thank you.

I'm not watching you, don't flatter yourself. Your content said you were watching it/when.

Why can't you just think it? What United fan goes into Redcafe .... tonight.... and posts that stuff?

I pity the dog.

Ban

Goodbye!
Who's the biggest Flamengo rival?

Flanders Devil

That could very well be next season.

We are in deep shit ourselves but these two are simple miles apart from us. I just hope Barca/Real/Bayern can sort their shit out in Europe :(
Fingers crossed this isn’t the case next year. Although it’s hard to see anyone else (especially us) challenging those 2 in the league.

Champions League is a different story, but the scary thing, like you say, is that the traditions heavyweights are probably in their own collective lows at much the same time.

Irrational.

Today is a dark day.

Liverpool won the CL the night they made that extraordinary comeback Vs Barca. Their home form basically saved them. Having their fringe players like Origi produce the goods helped too.

I can't see us getting to that level any time soon, and it appears they're only going to get better. :(

Møllemanden

Please tell me that Bebe shirt is a cheap fake and not a £60 shirt :lol:
The EPL broadcaster in Denmark (6'eren) had a competition back in the day. And I won the shirt. They told me I could have any name and number printed on the shirt. I chose Bebe because I didn't want the same shirt as 10 million other fans.

The Real Treble 99

Massive wake up call for us!
It was inevitable that pool were going to win. Their project has been going from strength to strength each season & they’ve been rewarded for it.
If we don’t start emulating the core principles of the Utd way then we’re going to be in the doldrums for quite a while. Get in players who want to win & you’ll automatically see a change. Pool players aren’t anything special but they have desire & passion to win. Saying that I still think they’ll never win the title because I still think they’re a cup team more than anything.
We have a massive project of rebuilding & it has to start now.

Roy'sMagicHat

Such a tough night, no doubt, especially when you look at how far behind we are right now and no apparent light at the end of the tunnel for us. But fcuk it, their fans will go back to their normal, mundane and depressing lives from Monday and at least the Nations League is on during the week. Life goes on, we can’t take it personally and hey, at least it wasn’t the league!! We need to stick together now.

Fridge chutney

Hey guys, aren't Liverpool amazing? We should all be celebrating their greatness! It's a victory for England!

Oh, what, you don't want to celebrate Liverpool? Wow, you're just a salty United fan. You should focus on how shit United is. They're terrible and Liverpool are much better. United is shit and United fans should focus on that.

Wow, you still don't want to celebrate Liverpool winning? You've lost your marbles, you football fanatic. There's something wrong with you. Goodbye.

Wumming 101.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Hey guys, aren't Liverpool amazing? We should all be celebrating their greatness! It's a victory for England!

Oh, what, you don't want to celebrate Liverpool? Wow, you're just a salty United fan. You should focus on how shit United is. They're terrible and Liverpool are much better. United is shit and United fans should focus on that.

Wow, you still don't want to celebrate Liverpool winning? You've lost your marbles, you football fanatic. There's something wrong with you. Goodbye.

Wumming 101.
I think you need professional help.

Jericho

Today is a dark day.

Liverpool won the CL the night they made that extraordinary comeback Vs Barca. Their home form basically saved them. Having their fringe players like Origi produce the goods helped too.

I can't see us getting to that level any time soon, and it appears they're only going to get better. :(
They just won the champions league and lost on 1 game in the league...pretty sure they can only get worse.