Champions League Final 2019 | Spurs v Liverpool (1st June)

croadyman

My dad is 81,he might never see his beloved team lift the trophy now. I had to comfort him tonight and it completely broke my heart

Shaidabdullah Hussain

Dude, when someone here implies you're criticizing United just because you praise a rival's victory, then you know how level-headed are some supporters here.
I mean, United’s biggest rival just won their 6th European cup after one of the worst seasons for us in recent history. People aren’t going to be level headed tonight, stop acting like we should be all gracious

Last edited:

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
I'm not asking anyone to praise Liverpool. If your entire world is collapsing because of a f*cking football match... Then you need help. That is not being condescending. That's being a caring human being.

Good night everybody.
You are so full of yourself. feck off.

Irrational.

They just won the champions league and lost on 1 game in the league...pretty sure they can only get worse.
Look at some of their players though. Some of them have no business being near a CL title. Presumably they'll want to strengthen those areas.

I just hope this isn't the start of some shitty period of footballing dominance

Cliche Guevara

The football world should be absolutely fecking ashamed of itself that it’s let this shower of shite win a Champions League.

Honestly, what a brutal team and actually a brutal style of football at the highest level.

Scarlet_Emperor

Supports
CR Flamengo
Quit your bullshitting you wum.
And learn how to behave like a proper grown-up. It's ridiculous to see someone losing his temper like that because of something so irrelevant.

I mean, United’s biggest rival just won their 6th European cup after one of the worst seasons for us in recent history. People aren’t going to be level headed tonight, stop acting like we should be all gracious
Okay... just forget all I've said about it.

Winrar

How can some people be acting surprised that United fans aren’t happy tonight ? It honestly boggles my mind
I know, right...

You can congratulate them if you wish but I don't understand why some "United fans" on a United forum don't seem to understand that not everyone wants to do so?

I know there's no place for memes here but it would be appropriate for a surprised pikachu face.

Florida Man

And learn how to behave like a proper grown-up. It's ridiculous to see someone losing his temper like that because of something so irrelevant.
You come into a United forum as an opposing fan trying to lecture United fans how to enjoy this among the other drivel you wrote. feck outta here.

Florida Man

Of course, you should. Look at the statistics.
It's been the first time English football sends two clubs to the final in the two UEFA tournaments. And neither of them were the national champion, Manchester City. It's beem just one year after England NT got the best performance in a WC since 1990. You should be grateful and enjoy every single second of this moment. :D

FOOTBALL IS COMING HOME!!!
How high do you have to be to think posting this on a United forum was a good idea? You’re either a wum or have terrible critical thinking.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
The penalty decision was an absolute joke. It's a worrying trend we're seeing now where they're just giving hand balls for any contact. The ball tonight hits Sissoko's armpit/chest then bounces down and touches his hand. It's a pathetic decision. We're going to have players just booting the ball at defenders hands now to win penalties.

Hopefully the myth that Dele Alli is a good footballer dies tonight. Useless.

Scarlet_Emperor

Supports
CR Flamengo
You come into a United forum as an opposing fan trying to lecture United fans how to enjoy this among the other drivel you wrote. feck outta here.
You don't need to follow what I do. People own different opinions and different ways to face the same situation. Deal with it. If you don't agree with anything I said and follow a completely different point of view, there are many other ways to do it without scolding sb.

There is an entire forum on here dedicated to United's bad moments and it's called the United forum.
I have no intention to belittle United.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
John Henry and trophy:

Florida Man

You don't need to follow what I do. People own different opinions and different ways to face the same situation. Deal with it. If you don't agree with anything I said and follow a completely different point of view, there are many other ways to do it without scolding sb.
Present your opinions better then and them maybe you won’t get annoyed replies. Whoa, what a concept!

Denis79

feck football, honestly. What a fecking terrible football year. fecking shit sport.

Last edited:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
:lol:

Or there was the Stevie slip, should have won the league that season. Or 97 points, should have won the league this season. Or reaching 4 (FOUR !) CL finals since 2005 and only winning one (4th one pending tomorrow of course). Chelsea in the last 6-8 years has vastly out-trophied us while being absolutely crap and changing about 5 managers. I think the cosmos needs to take a good look at itself and feel ashamed. ;)
Karma, you did the right thing. I forgive you now.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I didn't even bother watching the game.

I don't mind accepting I'm bitter. Football is not the same fun without rivalries.

Scarlet_Emperor

Supports
CR Flamengo
How high do you have to be to think posting this on a United forum was a good idea? You’re either a wum or have terrible critical thinking.
At least, there's something here that I agree with you. Posting it here at this moment was a terrible idea. However, not even in my most passionate moments, I went bananas like that. Sometimes, you may provoke your rivals in a good way. Many times I provoked Corinthians for not having winning a Libertadores, for example. They won one, so they provoked me back. But we all took it well, after all, life changes. If I hadn't known how to take it slightly, something it is lacking here, I would never have taken a joke at first place.

Scarlet_Emperor

Supports
CR Flamengo
Present your opinions better then and them maybe you won’t get annoyed replies. Whoa, what a concept!
I'm really sorry (without irony), but why didn't I present my opinion properly?

Forget about everything I said about "you should be grateful". I think I made an unfortunate remark... you all decide yourself how to take it.