Champions League Final: Liverpool v Real Madrid | Hala Madrid!

Who do you think will win the Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
In the name of football god, Real must not let Liverpool win this.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I have a feeling Liverpool are going to walk this one. Madrid were really lucky to get past City and barely went past Chelsea, Liverpool might prove to be too good for them.

PoTMS

All the build-up is on Salah wanting revenge for 2018. Hopefully Salah will try too hard and be even more selfish than he normally is.

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
With comments coming from Salah (revenge), Klopp (Carlo should remember 2005) and Liverpool's coterie of TV pundits (Madrid will be destroyed) justice will only be served if Liverpool lose ... but not any kind of loss ... not the Madrid scoring 5 goals in 15 minutes or Madrid heroically doing a reverse-Istanbul ... it has to be slow ... Madrid should score their first goal at 30 minutes, second at 60 minutes and third at 80 minutes ... Liverpool need to bleed slowly, their level of pain must increase slowly, every time they are about to get back in the game we should hit them with a simple goal - nothing special, just a good teamwork oriented goal ... I want to revel in their frustration when they ever so slowly realize that even their greatest team of the last 30 years led by their greatest manger of the last 30 years is no match for Madrid in the middle of a rebuild. As their frustration will grow one step at a time, so will my happiness ... I want to enjoy the journey, instead of just getting to the destination (happiness).

Last edited:
Reactions: sizzling sausages

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
With comments coming from Salah (revenge), Klopp (Carlo should remember 2005) and Liverpool's coterie of TV pundits (Madrid will be destroyed) justice will only be served if Liverpool lose ... but not any kind of loss ... not the Madrid scoring 5 goals in 15 minutes or Madrid heroically doing a reverse-Istanbul ... it has to be slow ... Madrid should score their first goal at 30 minutes, second at 60 minutes and third at 80 minutes ... Liverpool need to bleed slowly, their level of pain must increase slowly, every time they are about to get back in the game we should hit them with a simple goal - nothing special, just a good teamwork oriented goal ... I want to revel in their frustration when they ever so slowly realize that even their greatest team of the last 30 years with their greatest manger of the last 30 years is no match for Madrid in the middle of a rebuild.
Middle of a rebuild that will require the government paying for another "training ground". :lol:

Yes everyone loves clean, wholesome Real Madrid. :)

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
I have a feeling Liverpool are going to walk this one. Madrid were really lucky to get past City and barely went past Chelsea, Liverpool might prove to be too good for them.
Real across two leg ties this season have been inferior to all the teams they've played; PSG, Chelsea and City. I am not knocking them as you make your own luck, but, like you, I can't see it continuing unfortunately.

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
Middle of a rebuild that will require the government paying for another "training ground". :lol:
What government paid for our training ground? If you're referring to the 2002 deal then a simple internet search would inform you that Madrid's prime property were sold to 3 non-government private developers. The EU/Spanish authorities only had an issue with the taxes we paid and after litigation that we lost, we ended up paying about €20 million in 2016.
So we have repaid any 'illegal funding' or whatever it is that you claim.

There is a separate litigation on Madrid's status as a non-profit beginning the 1990s which has been going through multiple rounds of litigation. There are people claiming that we should not be considered a non-profit which makes no sense.

Last edited:

erikcred

With comments coming from Salah (revenge), Klopp (Carlo should remember 2005) and Liverpool's coterie of TV pundits (Madrid will be destroyed) justice will only be served if Liverpool lose ... but not any kind of loss ... not the Madrid scoring 5 goals in 15 minutes or Madrid heroically doing a reverse-Istanbul ... it has to be slow ... Madrid should score their first goal at 30 minutes, second at 60 minutes and third at 80 minutes ... Liverpool need to bleed slowly, their level of pain must increase slowly, every time they are about to get back in the game we should hit them with a simple goal - nothing special, just a good teamwork oriented goal ... I want to revel in their frustration when they ever so slowly realize that even their greatest team of the last 30 years led by their greatest manger of the last 30 years is no match for Madrid in the middle of a rebuild. As their frustration will grow one step at a time, so will my happiness ... I want to enjoy the journey, instead of just getting to the destination (happiness).
That's a City special. You're not good enough to score training ground goals against this Liverpool. Not even the 2018 team scored such goals in the final. They were either from howlers or an absolute screamer from Bale.

If Lady Luck continues to hang around the Bernabeu, then Real will nick it.
The ball deflecting on to Rodrygos head for the second goal against City was just destiny. Hope it continues in to the final. A deflected own goal by vvd would be perfect.

Anderson_7_

Salah is such an arrogant prick. He needs to be given a dose of reality. Same goes for their insufferable hipster fans.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
You are my new favourite poster. I like what you say and would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Dipper

#7 Swiftie
Supports
Liverpool
Least sadistic Madrid fan.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Looks like Thiago is fit. Should be him l, Henderson and Fabinho in midfield tomorrow.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
I just woke up from siesta and I could see the following events in my dream:

- The right CB from Liverpool does not know when to press in midfield and when to mark Vinicius.
- Diaz has a big chance but he misses it.
- Mane has another chance which Courtois saves.
- Allison follows the Karius, Ulreich, Donnarumma and Mendy path and makes a fatal mistake.
- Liverpool fans are enthusiastic for a while then they go quiet.
- Valverde scores from distance.
- Klopp gets angry with the fourth referee. The fourth referee runs away scared.
- Salah cries (again), even though in my mind Salah is always crying so everything makes sense.
- Rodrygo scores.
- Camavinga controls midfield.
- Carvajal pretends to be injured.
- Ancelotti hugs his son.
- Marcelo lifts the trophy.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Please, PLEASE let this come to pass.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Just a heads up, if we lose i'm getting on a plane

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
From what I read on different sites we have to stop a rampaging horde, so we will have to hold on for the first 30 minutes.
After that, our physical condition will help us.
What I fear most is the probability of a team winning 8 Champions League finals.
It's our turn to lose, guys. At least afterwards many of you can lick your wounds with a "feck off Madrid" :D
By superstition as I thought a week ago I won't watch the game.
My names for the final, Don Federico Santiago Valverde Dipetta, alias "el Halcón" and Toni Kroos, hero or villain

Corridor of Uncertainty

From what I read on different sites we have to stop a rampaging horde, so we will have to hold on for the first 30 minutes.
After that, our physical condition will help us.
What I fear most is the probability of a team winning 8 Champions League finals.
It's our turn to lose, guys. At least afterwards many of you can lick your wounds with a "feck off Madrid" :D
By superstition as I thought a week ago I won't watch the game.
My names for the final, Don Federico Santiago Valverde Dipetta, alias "el Halcón" and Toni Kroos, hero or villain
I'm sure I speak for many on the Caf when I wish you all the luck in the world, good sir. Please, give them a proper twatting!

erikcred

I'm glad that the league had a happy ending eventually, but I could have done without the stress on the last day.

Hoping for a Benzema brace in the first half so that I can just sit back and at least enjoy the second half.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Some great banners appearing in Paris. Just saw one that said "It's not too late to get yourself to Paris. Unless your (sic) from Manchester of course" :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I'm kinda glad we got knocked out when we did. The thought of losing 3 finals to Liverpool in one season would have broken me.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Just thinking back, I don't recall the mood being this sour in 2007 when Liverpool were in their second final in two years and we were eight years from our last.

Can anyone else recall the fan base being so concerned?

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Some great banners appearing in Paris. Just saw one that said "It's not too late to get yourself to Paris. Unless your (sic) from Manchester of course" :lol:
I'm here in Paris (for the tennis) and the Irish bars are rammed. Cocorans and O'Sullivans seem full of scoucers

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
I'm kinda glad we got knocked out when we did. The thought of losing 3 finals to Liverpool in one season would have broken me.
After the FA Cup final I did immediately curse our luck that you didn't make your second CL final in succession. :angel:

Paul_Scholes18

What is the best way to bet to be rich?

Bet on Liverpool to win in normal time?
Bet on Liverpool to win in extra time?
Bet on Liverpool to win on pens?
Bet on Liverpool to just win in either of the above?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
After the FA Cup final I did immediately curse our luck that you didn't make your second CL final in succession. :angel:
We'll be back in next year's final and hopefully you feckers won't be there.

VivaRonaldo85

Real Madrid will lift the trophy. Their form to get to reach final is far superior than Liverpool’s.

united for life

Salah is such an arrogant prick. He needs to be given a dose of reality. Same goes for their insufferable hipster fans.
salah is arrogant? In what sense? He comes from a very humble background which he is still connected to. In his interviews, he comes across as a genuine person who is passionate about what he does. Nothing arrogant about him

SungSam7

I'm glad that the league had a happy ending eventually, but I could have done without the stress on the last day.

Hoping for a Benzema brace in the first half so that I can just sit back and at least enjoy the second half.
Im sure you sat back and relaxed when AC Milan were up 3-0 too. That team doesn't know when to quit until the referee has blown the full time whistle.

They shouldn't have got past Barcelona either on the way to the final a few years back and fought tooth and nail.