Champions League Final: Liverpool v Real Madrid | Hala Madrid!

Who do you think will win the Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PoTMS

It's pretty obvious that these two teams are going to the final, no point in even watching the semi finals. Villarreal and Madrid are shite. The final is the stuff of nightmares, although one winning is definitely worse than the other. Who wins out of the two sets of cnuts?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It’ll certainly be those two. No chance of an upset, no sir-ee.

marktan

They're both so good that they'll both win in the final.

MUFC OK

For what it's worth, I don't think City are guaranteed to make it.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Let’s have a bit of faith in Madrid… ye they was lucky against Chelsea and perhaps psg but city usually try to hard in big CL games which sometimes costs them. Madrid will have the experience and know how.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Wow...this is a presumptuous thread.
There is no guarantee that either English team make the final.

68cob

BBC website only sees an English or Spanish final (and no doubt hoping for a liverpool win overall).

goptun

I actively want City to win, just because they stand a better chance of beating Liverpool in the final (I think? They typically bottle it in the CL). This Madrid side is just a bit too flakey. What a wonderful time to support United.

SER19

You have to go for Liverpool much as it pains me. City's success would be irrelevant but also damaging to the competition. Liverpool, like it or not, are a proper football club, City are a project who have spent billions to try win this competition on behalf of a truly repulsive state.

Even watching this intro just feels terribly contrived and manufactured. 'fans' booing the CL anthem when they couldn't have gotten near the thing without bending over for abu dhabi. Its like they don't even know how to behave on a big stage yet

RedDevilQuebecois

Knowing the history of UEFA's bias against English clubs and in favor of Spanish clubs, I would not be surprised one bit if they will try to feck both City and Liverpool.

Member 101269

I actively want City to win, just because they stand a better chance of beating Liverpool in the final (I think? They typically bottle it in the CL). This Madrid side is just a bit too flakey. What a wonderful time to support United.
Whereas, i'd prefer city to win to test whether they have achieved all the need as owners, aka Jack Walker.

AndySmith1990

The amount of threads with Liverpool in the title is getting a little annoying. Was RAWK ever this obsessed with us?

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Imagine doubting the forthcoming Unai Emery masterclass...

Pintu

I think City will win it this season. 2-0 in Madrid to seal the qualification and they will beat Liverpool after extra time.

VivaRonaldo85

Have a feeling it’s City’s year. Liverpool have all the momentum but feel like City are due.

PoTMS

Liverpool are gonna win it. So easy. They already have 6 so I don’t care. Rather them than City win their first.
City winning the UCL means feck all to me. They will be there or thereabouts forever. Liverpool will be back to being shite once Klopp fecks off.

PoTMS

Won't it be glorious for all of their dominance to see Liverpool only win the Carabao Cup this season?

Josh 76

Won't it be glorious for all of their dominance to see Liverpool only win the Carabao Cup this season?
Carlsberg don’t do dreams, but if they did, they would be like this!