Champions League Knockouts (12 Aug - 23rd Aug)

Red00012

Could be worse I’m listening to Jim Beglin in sync with the game

Guy Incognito

Also they want the big boys through, this format although I am really enjoying it, could lead to upsets. The smaller teams with smaller squads suffer over two games.
Precisely this, while they wouldn't admit it UEFA's current format minimises the shock factor. You'll get anomalies like last year, but usually the big boys prevail.

UEFA wouldn't want a European Cup, straight knock-out format like the olden days. Which is a shame.

thepolice123

Neymar very wasteful. This Atalanta team will get absolutely annihilated by City again if they do qualify.

Red00012

Where’s the poster who was on last night saying neymar is an around better player than Ronaldo ??

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Neymar bottles another one. When the leader of your team is as sturdy under pressure as an eggshell you can't expect much.

BootsyCollins

I go see live football since the late 70ies,regularly since 1992. All of the most memorable matches I've witnessed were CL knockout stage return matches. There is *nothing in football* that comes close to the feeling when your team just came back from a bad fist leg to go through and you as a supporter in the stands have contributed. Go away :D
You can go away. There is never a CL knockout match where i live. If it was played on a neuteral ground they might play here sometime.
I want to see the games to:devil:

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Icardi just isn’t as aggressive as Cavani in attacking the balls across the 6-yard-box. Imagine the Uruguayan would have a couple so far.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
So everyone else has got the out of sync problem with BT too?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I don't get why Tuchel has fielded Bernat at left back when he wanted that role to be more defensive. They're missing out on so much by holding him back. PSG also need some sort of attacking threat on the right; Ander Herrera has to push forward more and draw Gosens further back.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
If Atalanta scores again, PSG is done, otherwise there will be three or four opportunities to score