Champions League | Matchday 6

Loon

:lol:
Is that James Richardson? Football Italia? I wouldn't recognise him but for the voice.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

No idea who Jaros & Cain are.

Shakhtar are always impressive going forward, but this is unreal given how many starters they're missing. Real look so, so sluggish and Varane is just never the same without Ramos, nevermind the disaster that is Militao next to him. They've just lacked cutting edge since CR7 left, even when they won the league last season due to Benzema and defensive heroics.

Dve

Shocking first half by RM. This season, the CL looks just as much up for grabs as the PL. There is always Bayern M, but.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Can't wrap my head around the amount of money we spunked on shite players and brazilian kids

Militao, Jovic, Rodrygo, Reinier :houllier:

Say what you will about Rosell, he did some real damage to Florentino's psyche when he beat him to Neymar

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Can't wrap my head around the amount of money we spunked on shite players and brazilian kids

Militao, Jovic, Rodrygo, Reinier :houllier:

Say what you will about Rosell, he did some real damage to Florentino's psyche when he beat him to Neymar
Disagree with Jovic. I think you’ve just handled him poorly. Seems to have lost all his confidence.

Rajma

Solomon
0-3

That's embarrassing defending from Militao, like so bad if I would be a coach I would let him free just off the back of that action. Still can't believe what I've just seen. The rest did not cover themselves in glory either looking at that.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Am i the only one who doesnt rate Rodrygo?

United Junkie

Disagree with Jovic. I think you’ve just handled him poorly. Seems to have lost all his confidence.
And I disagree with you on Jovic. He's not a 60 million euro striker. He should've never been at Madrid. He's a pussycat and not someone with the mentality of a lion. Only the best go to Madrid and not some guy who scored some goals in the bundesliga. From day 1 I knew and said this guy is no Madrid player. This guy is good but not worldclass good in the sense that he will be saving matches with putting in goals. You expect a bit more from a 60 million euro striker if you ask me.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Vini :drool: :drool:

Now that's a player with real urgency

Wow Shakhtar are falling apart. With how Madrid are defending they'll still get chances but that was an embarrassing goal to concede. Gonna rue those missed chances if they don't win this

Berbaclass

And I disagree with you on Jovic. He's not a 60 million euro striker. He should've never been at Madrid. He's a pussycat and not someone with the mentality of a lion. Only the best go to Madrid and not some guy who scored some goals in the bundesliga. From day 1 I knew and said this guy is no Madrid player.
That’s not true at all. Jovic has the potential to be a quality player. It’s not the first time a player has gone to Madrid, been mismanaged and then flourished elsewhere. Robben, Sneijder...

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Can't give away goals like that or miss goals like the chance before... Madrid are looking better but Shakhtar are blowing this

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I still don't understand how we went from a team that was downright impossible to attack for the likes of shakhtar donetsk just 4 months ago, to this

GlasgowCeltic

How good are Vinicius and Rodrygo? Seems like both will be given a good chance to make it

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Referee seems firmly in Real's corner. Shaktar have been the architects of their own downfall here, not entirely unexpected considering how many they have out injured,

United Junkie

That’s not true at all. Jovic has the potential to be a quality player. It’s not the first time a player has gone to Madrid, been mismanaged and then flourished elsewhere. Robben, Sneijder...
Totally different situations and circumstances. Sneijder and Robben were already quality before going to Madrid. And Perez wasnt running the club back and there was no Zizou being the manager. Club politics and stupid upper management did Sneijder and Robben. Just typical Madrid. Jovic at best is just a Inter striker like Lukaku. He wont win anyone feck all.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I still don't understand how we went from a team that was downright impossible to attack for the likes of shakhtar donetsk just 4 months ago, to this
I'm kind of guessing here but your attacks seem like it needs to involve more players. Before it felt like players like Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale and others can make something work and be cohesive with each other through a simple ball to their territory. Make something happen out of nothing.

Right now I dont see that as much and everybody has to work as hard to create a clear goal scoring chance.

This leaves the team less able to just focus on the engine of the team and their defensive work gets shown out more.

It's just a guess here so I'm probably wrong but the fact your attack is weaker is making your midfield weaker which makes your defence weaker too.

Berbaclass

Totally different situations and circumstances. Sneijder and Robben were already quality before going to Madrid. And Perez wasnt running the club back and there was no Zizou being the manager. Club politics and stupid upper management did Sneijder and Robben. Just typical Madrid. Jovic at best is just a Inter striker like Lukaku. He wont win anyone feck all.
Thanks for confirming that then.