Champions League | Matchday 6

Okey

What the fecking hell?! What are you doing Fred?! And what are you doing Ref?! Shambless all round...

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Pepe gets the deserved Red for this and Fred gets only a yellow.

i can't believe this.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Tbf I didn't think Martial Pepe or Fred incidents are reds. They're baited by the opposition and both should get a yellow.

kidbob

Fred should be off.
'Should' he really though or was the ref absolutely correct and we should stop validating diving and play acting behaviour? By the rules its a red but lets be honest it should be no more than a yellow.

kidbob

Pepe gets the deserved Red for this and Fred gets only a yellow.

i can't believe this.
The rules are wrong and Pepe should have gotten a yellow just as Fred did. Action like that doesn't deserve a red when situations like Luiz and Jimenez are considered OK. Its stupid.

Deery

Dreary
Why are these commentators going on as if United are 3-0 down and playing shit?

We’re very much still in this...

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
'Should' he really though or was the ref absolutely correct and we should stop validating diving and play acting behaviour? By the rules its a red but lets be honest it should be no more than a yellow.
I don't like that players throw themselves over like that but the rules are the rules. If you raise an arm, elbow, hand etc to your opponent you will (or should) be red carded. I find it bizarre when players get away with it. Lamela is another one in the game against you that was baffling.

kidbob

I don't like that players throw themselves over like that but the rules are the rules. If you raise an arm, elbow, hand etc to your opponent you will (or should) be red carded. I find it bizarre when players get away with it. Lamela is another one in the game against you that was baffling.
I absolutely get what your saying and I'm amazed it wasn't a red card but honestly I actually think a yellow there is the appropriate punishment. It's not 'United' glasses either, I really hate seeing players sent off for 'violent' conduct that wasn't really violent. I mean Pickford is allowed butcher VVD but a touch of heads is a red card. Its crazy. The rules need changing on it in my opinion. Same for Pepe against Leeds too.

Raredaredevil

That injury time goal by Leipzig was such a sucker punch. Would have been great if Istanbul could have gotten a draw. Can't believe the only points they got was from us and 3 points! Now if we lose to PSG which we are losing at the moment, we go into the last game against Leipzig in Germany and I don't trust this lot of players to have the mentality to get a result. Such a shame when we won our first 3 games and was so set to win our group and now we are on the brink of elimination.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Fred will get himself sent off eventually. Solskjaer might need to sub him off.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
There was nothing wrong with that challenge from Fred but I'd still take him off. I actually can't believe Solskjaer hasn't made the sub yet, maybe we've paid the ref off.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Absolutely fecking pointless bringing Pogba on now, too little too late.

Lyricist

Three absolutely brilliant goals as well. Perfect hattrick in more ways than one.
Did you guys see Kahveci’s hattrick against RB today? Not a perfect hattrick via using left foot, right foot, and head, but you won’t find many hattricks with better goals than that.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Giroud is such a consumate professional. I'm glad to have had the privilege of watching him at Chelsea, if he does ineed leave in January. Wonderful performance tonight.