Champions League | Matchday 6

kidbob

Hard to believe that we'll probably go out of the CL when we have dominated all games expect in Turkey. Make no mistake we have been a much better side than PSG tonight apart from the first 15 minutes. Really hard to take to be honest but hopefully we can get a result in Germany. By the way PSG are an absolute disgrace of a team of divers, its incredible.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Three teams on equal points is fun. Has there ever been a scenario with all four teams going into the last matchday with the same points tally?
Probably not but it would be lovely. Then they all draw 0-0.

Tapori

This was is completely on Ole and I support him.

Absolutely appalling game management. Fred should have been subbed and that look on Ole's face knows it.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Remarkable game, 4 0 away to Seville, giroud with a perfect hatrick and a penalty. Having no fans must have helped.

Fine wine footballer, got better with age. Definitely our best finisher.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Dortmund had to hang in on the end to get that 1-1. They really can't manage a game, they were better up until that stupid penalty by Schulz and then completely lost control.

Burki their man of the match by far. Some great saves towards the end. Dortmund end up qualifying, still are not guaranteed top spot.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Hard to believe that we'll probably go out of the CL when we have dominated all games expect in Turkey. Make no mistake we have been a much better side than PSG tonight apart from the first 15 minutes. Really hard to take to be honest but hopefully we can get a result in Germany. By the way PSG are an absolute disgrace of a team of divers, its incredible.
We're a bunch of game raisers. We had our cup final in Paris, but we throw it all away when it really matters. Sad to see what we've become.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Home wins have gone right out the window without fans in CL. That's Liverpool/Atalanta away wins in both. Borussia/Inter away wins in both. PSG/United away wins in both. Shaktar at Real.. anyone else?

kidbob

We're a bunch of game raisers. We had our cup final in Paris, but we will throw it all away when it really matters.
I don't think we are to be honest. I think we are every bit as good as PSG when we play at our best but we simply haven't learned how to do it every week. Game raisers implies that we are less than other teams but we simply aren't. For instance tonight we more than matched PSG despite the fact we didn't exactly play well ourselves. If we were game raisers then we would have played the game of our lives but honestly we were just a very good team who played ok against another very good team who played ok themselves. In a 'game raising' team Martial doesn't miss that chance.

Nickholas

Supports
Chelsea
Did you guys see Kahveci’s hattrick against RB today? Not a perfect hattrick via using left foot, right foot, and head, but you won’t find many hattricks with better goals than that.
Did he score 4 though. :0)

RedDevil@84

4 goals against Sevilla.
We huff and puff against Sevilla and struggle with all their diving, crying and imaginary card waving.

Chelsea did well to fight against all this nonsense.

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
I hate PSG so much. The only reason they were still in this is because that ref and the useless VAR awarded them a penalty vs Leipzig for that Di Maria dive. They just always seem to get away with stuff despite being such a despicable club.

croadyman

They are the absolute masters of the dark arts and we were bloody stupid enough to fall for their tricks

Matchday 6

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I'm glad group B and H are on two different days.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Fully expecting United to get the job done tonight. Normally English sides do in these scenarios. We've been in that position in each of the last three seasons going into matchday 6 and made it through.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Fully expecting United to get the job done tonight. Normally English sides do in these scenarios. We've been in that position in each of the last three seasons going into matchday 6 and made it through.
If they're going to do Leipzig I hope they get it done early and rest players for City on Saturday.

Ajax v Atalanta could be a good watch. Winner takes all.

Deery

Dreary
A bit annoying that Messi and Ronaldo meet for maybe the last time at the same time as the United match..

Deery

Dreary
If anyone guesses the Chelsea starting XI in the next 45 minutes, I'll give them a special prize.
Mendy, James, Zouma, Silva, Chillwell, Kovaic, Jorginho, Kante, Havertz, Abraham, Pulisic

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
If anyone guesses the Chelsea starting XI in the next 45 minutes, I'll give them a special prize.
I'll have a go!
Kepa - Azpilicueta Christensen Rüdiger Emerson - Kovacic Gilmour Jorginho - Anjorin Abraham Pulisic

Aidan Azar

Supports
Chelsea
Kepa, Emerson, Tomori, Christensen, Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Anjorin, Gilmour, Hudson-Odoi, Havertz, Abraham

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
We have heard that Kepa and Gilmour are starting from the press conference. With both Ziyech and CHO out with hamstring injuries, we really should sit Pulisic.

1nil

Did I miss something? Has COVID been cured in Russia? It’s either that or basically a family of 200 people in close proximity

Nedu

Supports
Barcelona
Kepa

Rudiger Christensen emerson Azpi

Gilmour Jouginho

CHO Havertz Anjorin

Abrahams

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
This is my (slightly educated because I know what the travelling squad is) guess

Kepa
Azpi Tomori Christensen Emerson
Gilmour Jorginho Kovacic
Havertz Tammy Anjorin

RashyForPM

Lazio 2-1 Brugge
Zenit 1-0 Dortmund currently

Be happy if things stay this way. If we qualify (big if of course), at least we can hope to get Lazio as I’m certain the highest we can get tonight is 2nd.

Okey

This Dortmund group must be the dream group to be paired with. Imagine finishing second then drawing Lazio!

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
This is my (slightly educated because I know what the travelling squad is) guess

Kepa
Azpi Tomori Christensen Emerson
Gilmour Jorginho Kovacic
Havertz Tammy Anjorin
I was one out!

Arrizabalaga, Azpilicueta (C), Christensen, Rudiger, Emerson, Jorginho, Gilmour, Kovacic, Havertz, Anjorin, Abraham