Champions League | Matchday 6

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Not going to well at the moment.
Two Red Bull wins could also work. But we don't have the same H2H buffer against PSG as we have against RB.

Either way these scenarios are for progressing with 9 points. We're through as long as we get 4 more points.

cyberman

I'm not saying we're definitely going out ? It's just that really any 2 of the 3 teams can pass on at this point.
Yeah but its not tricky and complicated? We may not need another point if we beat Istanbul at home!

el3mel

Yeah but its not tricky and complicated? We may not need another point if we beat Istanbul at home!
Why are you taking every single sentence said about us and only us ? It's indeed a tricky group to predict who will pass through and which one will lead it. We have the best chance alright, but it's still open for all possibilities with today results and the upcoming features, and us losing today doesn't make it nailed on for us to get first spot either, so yeah, I indeed find it a complicated group to predict.

cyberman

Why are you taking every single sentence said about us and only us ? It's indeed a tricky group to predict who will pass through and which one will lead it. We have the best chance alright, but it's still open for all possibilities, and us losing today doesn't make it nailed on for us to get first spot, so yeah, I indeed find it a complicated group.
Because the group isnt wide open if 1 side has such a huge advantage? Plus PSG have 1 foot out the door imo, thats 2 extremes in a 4 team group.
I think Istanbul will finish above PSG as well. That team is done.

el3mel

Because the group isnt wide open if 1 side has such a huge advantage? Plus PSG have 1 foot out the door imo, thats 2 extremes in a 4 team group.
I think Istanbul will finish above PSG as well. That team is done.
Us and RB are on 6 points, PSG are on 3. Three matches to go next for all of them.

Definitely wide open for any possibilities ? Yeah on paper we should definitely defeat Istanbul next game but you seem to count it as a guaranteed win already in the bag ? At the moment, yeah anything can happen, we might even defeat Istanbul then lost the next 2 games, why not ?

We have the best chance for sure though, but it's not a done group and I definitely can't predict with confidence which teams will pass and in which positions.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Marseille isn't a decent club, they're in the CL only because the Ligue 1 was stopped and the rankings were frozen. They were never gonna be in the CL if the season ended on 38 games. Having said that, they're fecking pathetic :lol:
I meant that i wouldn't be a shock if clubs like Midtylland, Ferencvaros, Partizan or Malmö would lose 12 matches in a row in the Champions League but Marseille have a decent squad/coach.

pass.pass.pass

Our result has blown the group open.

Under Ole, will we really be surprised if Istanbul and PSG do us at OT? That would mean going to Leipzig needing a result.

We risk dropping into the Europa if we don't change the manager.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Great results for the Bundesliga teams. Gladbach's hammering of Donetsk was the least expected outcome I'd say, followed by Leipzig keeping all the points vs Paris. Dortmund and especially Bayern fulfilled expectations, although Bayern didn't look so great for over an hour.

Lagger

Supports
FC Bayern
Since Rapid Wien is my favorite austrian club and my 2nd favorite after Bayern overall, I detest Salzburg with a passion, but I gotta admit: Their recruiting is spectacularly good. It has been for years (Mané, Haaland), but now they got a team that, while very inexperienced, has the quality to pose a threat to any team they play. I imagine that a bunch of their players that took the field yesterday will generate individual transfer sums north of 70 million in the next few years. Not for Salzburg, probably, but for the team that bought them from Salzburg in the first place.
Ah, Rapid will always have a place in my heart, our class trip lodging was in line of sight to their stadium, so we'd always pass their stadium to the metro when we went anywhere. And who can hate the green and white, reminds me of Celtic. :)

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Ah, Rapid will always have a place in my heart, our class trip lodging was in line of sight to their stadium, so we'd always pass their stadium to the metro when we went anywhere. And who can hate the green and white, reminds me of Celtic. :)
Problem is that the number of stonecold neo nazis among the supporters is super high. It's why I stopped going to the stadium on my Vienna trips despite the amazing atmosphere during games.

Lagger

Supports
FC Bayern
Problem is that the number of stonecold neo nazis among the supporters is super high. It's why I stopped going to the stadium on my Vienna trips despite the amazing atmosphere during games.
Ah, I did not know that. Well then, I'll fondly remember Rapid for one of the fans throwing a glass bottle at my classmate's head, all friendly like... too drunk to hit, luckily. Or was it one of the opposing fans, I don't remember. Fun times! :D

Matchday 4

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

AshRK

Maybe it's just me but CL fixtures so far feels a bit meh. Many groups are boring.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Boring week. Inter vs Madrid, RBL v PSG are the only interesting ones.

Fussball13251

Chelsea will win about 5:0

Us... I don't know... we play better as underdogs. But we have to win because group is still wide open.

RashyForPM

As I said on Saturday, Werner is a good player, but I don’t think he’s a striker. His skill set is more suited to being an inside forward from the left wing. Watch him score a few now.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Jealous how Chelsea move the ball quickly. One touch passing with great movement and options aplenty.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Their players take as many touches as they need too which is ,to keep the tempo quick, very few.
Only Bruno,Beek and Fred would look at home in that set-up.
Rashford, Pogba, Maguire, Martial (and the rest) are all too selfish and want to take far too many touches.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Excellent, we're back to Frank/ Chelsea brilliant, Ole/ United shit. I'll spread the word.