Champions League | Matchday 6

PoTMS

Vinicius, Rodrygo, Lucas Vazquez, Mariano Diaz

How have Madrid gone from BBC to this?

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Real are becoming a bit embarrassing. What has gone wrong?
Players getting older, injuries, younger players no good? Zidan is shite?
What they need is Pogba! He will save them, dancing, sorry playing bestest football ever. Come on RM you know you want him. Only 200 mil. Pounds, of course. And we give you moonwalker and Argentinian bomb waiting to explode, and this generation Duncan Edwards. All three of them for free as a sign of our friendship. Fish an chips as well? Oh, senor Perez, you are hard nut to crack.
Job done...
Ole calls Sir Alex on the phone: "Hellou Gaffer, I fixed you mistake!"
SAF: "What mistake?"
Ole: "I sold them a virus"
SAF: "Well done son, excelent job no doubt about it"

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Players getting older, injuries, younger players no good? Zidan is shite?
What they need is Pogba! He will save them, dancing, sorry playing bestest football ever. Come on RM you know you want him. Only 200 mil. Pounds, of course. And we give you moonwalker and Argentinian bomb waiting to explode, and this generation Duncan Edwards. All three of them for free as a sign of our friendship. Fish an chips as well? Oh, senor Perez, you are hard nut to crack.
Job done...
Ole calls Sir Alex on the phone: "Hellou Gaffer, I fixed you mistake!"
SAF: "What mistake?"
Ole: "I sold them a virus"
SAF: "Well done son, excelent job no doubt about it"
Can you imagine Pogba in that side? He will do nothing. Keep that to yourself mind. They will need more than Pogba.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Fairly sure Real will still qualify
If Gladbach beat Inter today then all it takes for Madrid to go out is Shakhtar beating an Inter team that would have nothing to play for, Madrid would be out even if they win their last game. They really need Inter to get at least a draw today

No Idea For Nickname

DomesticTadpole

Depends on their result tonight.

If they win tonight, they go through with 11 points
If they draw tonight, they would need to avoid defeat in their last game
If they lose tonight, same as above. (GD is too strong)
Hope they do, then it is a choice between Inter, Shakhtar, Real who would go through? Is it possible for Shakhtar to go through, that would be great. EL will be riveting though.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
As obvious as it sounds Real Madrid look horrible out wide.

The only place they look like they have some control on the match is central areas but because of its obvious nature I think its pretty easy to defend against.

Benzema, Kroos, Modric, Ramos, Casemiro all central players. Hardly anyone that wows you out wide except maybe a fullback and a single one at that.

Need to rebalance that squad, some poor transfers.

Pogba is probably the last player they need but Shhh.. dont tell anyone..

DomesticTadpole

If Gladbach beat Inter today then all it takes for Madrid to go out is Shakhtar beating an Inter team that would have nothing to play for, Madrid would be out even if they win their last game. They really need Inter to get at least a draw today
It would be great if both Real and Inter went out especially as they likely thought they were sure bets to go through. Be great if PSG could land in the EL as well.

No Idea For Nickname

Can you imagine Pogba in that side? He will do nothing. Keep that to yourself mind. They will need more than Pogba.
What do you mean nothing? Imagine how many dabs he can do there, jogging, showing off, dancing on a big stage called Santiago Bernabeu.
Don't worry I will tell no one!

Any way, come on Ajax!!!

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Is Gravenberch playing today? Apparently he is supposed to be very good so want to keep an eye on him.

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
As obvious as it sounds Real Madrid look horrible out wide.

The only place they look like they have some control on the match is central areas but because of its obvious nature I think its pretty easy to defend against.

Benzema, Kroos, Modric, Ramos, Casemiro all central players. Hardly anyone that wows you out wide except maybe a fullback and a single one at that.

Need to rebalance that squad, some poor transfers.

Pogba is probably the last player they need but Shhh.. dont tell anyone..
Thats an ageing spine, their squad is riddled with issues and a massive overhaul is needed.

DomesticTadpole

What do you mean nothing? Imagine how many dabs he can do there, jogging, showing off, dancing on a big stage called Santiago Bernabeu.
Don't worry I will tell no one!

Any way, come on Ajax!!!
:lol: I know he is a confident lad, but you wonder if it might actually be too big a stage for him. I know he was in a World Cup winning side, but he had top class players round him, the Juve side were the same. He might be part of the jigsaw to fix the puzzle but him on his own might actually make things worse and give the Real fans another Bale to vent their spleen on.

No Idea For Nickname

:lol: I know he is a confident lad, but you wonder if it might actually be too big a stage for him. I know he was in a World Cup winning side, but he had top class players round him, the Juve side were the same. He might be part of the jigsaw to fix the puzzle but him on his own might actually make things worse and give the Real fans another Bale to vent their spleen on.
Agree, but better Real fans then us.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Inter have Young and Darmien starting today, blasts from the past.
had no idea Darmian went to Inter? Can't even remember who we sold him to but he couldn't of been there longer than a year?

Walters_19_MuFc

Hope they do, then it is a choice between Inter, Shakhtar, Real who would go through? Is it possible for Shakhtar to go through, that would be great. EL will be riveting though.
Certainly would be! Not a lot would have had that happening.

Real lose next week, then then a draw for Shakhtar would be enough.

If Real draw, then Shakhtar would need a win, as their GD is quite inferior to Real's.