Champions League | Matchday 6

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
feck sake how did we lose to that shite. We’re in deep shit if we lose tonight then.

OleBoiii

OK, Leipzig is obviously winning this game, so let's focus on something more important: one of Istanbul's defenders have the best name I've seen for a while; Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Seriously? Embolo literally had to jump over the ball to avoid it

Also what offside in the first game?

This has been a group of rock-paper-scissor so far, kind of. Inter > Gladbach. Madrid > Inter. Gladbach > Donetsk. Donetsk > Madrid
No he didn't. Could have stood still and not got hit.

Lukaku's goal when they drew 2-2. CL don't show offside lines for some reason but it's easy enough to replicate in house with some margin of error.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Haaland out with a hamstring injury. :nervous:
Coupled with Meunier's injury this has some interesting implications:

Morey, who has shown a lot of attacking promise and could be a genuine option ahead of Meunier because of it, finally gets another opportunity and there is probably a good chance that Moukoko will get significant play time again, especially since he did quite well during the 30 minutes he got on the weekend.

Upamecano just picked up a suspension for the United match!

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
If Leipzig win this and we beat PSG (big if of course), I’m not even sure who I’d be supporting in our game next week. Obviously want us to win but if we lose or draw, I would still be pissing myself because PSG would be out :lol:
In that case friendly little draw in our last game and PSG is bye bye.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Leipzig haven't exactly impressed me today, but they milked their dominance in the first half for two goals and now that the game began to slip away from them they strike back with a goal that will probably seal it.

Member 90887

Superb goal from Leipzig there. The pass for the goal was excellent.