Champions League | Matchday 6

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Your strikers are dropping like flies.
Fecks sake.

CHO Havertz Mount front line then, for the next few games with no real back ups, with Ziyech and Pulisic already injured.

Edit: Ziyech is on the bench tonight, so he must be OK.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
BT commentator called "Nigel" is of the opinion Lewandowski should be yellow carded for having an arm attached to his body

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
The collapse of united is just unreal. I just hope they don’t get Zidane. Not because I think he’ll turn them around but I he’s one of my all time favorites and would hate seeing him get ripped apart by fans and the media in the PL.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
dumb fecking referee team has now stopped 4 of our attacks for offsides that weren't offsides
it's once again because there's no VAR in Romania, is there, and they didn't get the memo

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Brilliant from Hudson-Odoi. Cool chip by Havertz.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Atalanta looked leggy towards the end of the first half. You’d think a United will find a second now.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Don’t Chelsea play Malmo every other season in Europe? Feels like one of those fixtures that always occurs.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Another penalty. Clumsy foul on Rudiger. Jorginho makes it 4-0.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Don’t Chelsea play Malmo every other season in Europe? Feels like one of those fixtures that always occurs.
I think we played them in the EL a few years ago. Can't remember us ever playing them in the CL.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
This is only the 3rd time we've ever played them - had them in the Europa league knockouts in Sarri's season and beyond that nothing.
I think we played them in the EL a few years ago. Can't remember us ever playing them in the CL.
Maybe it’s just that you play a lot of teams like that in Europe.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
You're confusing the FA cup with Europe! Our luck in European draws has generally been pretty bad - last season's quarterfinal draw stands out as being especially kind in our history!
What about the group stage? Don’t you normally get kind draws?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I've just realised Martin Olsson, formerly of Blackburn and Norwich, plays for this Malmo team.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
What about the group stage? Don’t you normally get kind draws?
Eh kind of? Last few years haven't been bad but before that we've had some tricky ones. Nothing as bad as what you lot got this year to be fair!

It's a bit offset by us getting literally the most difficult opponent possible in the last 5 consecutive instances we advanced past the group stage.

Charlie Foley

BT commentator called "Nigel" is of the opinion Lewandowski should be yellow carded for having an arm attached to his body
CBS guy said similar, because it was “intentional”. I thought it was fairly obvious he was trying to lean his chest into it, though he did then lie about it hitting his chest :lol:

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Gnabry for Pavard, feck yes what a change. We are playing amazing stuff.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Winger for fullback? I guess we don't want to end this with a draw, either way.