Champions League Music

SheDevil777

Banned
Can anyone please tell me the name of the tune that is played before the match starts.........I asked in here last year but got no JOY........so any newcomers please help!

Thank You ;)

sidsutton

UEFA Champions League music

This was composed by Tony Britten. He was commissioned to write and arrange the music in a Handelian style. It is performed by the internationally acclaimed Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and sung by the Academy of Saint Martin in the Fields Chorus in the three official UEFA languages: English, French and German. There are no lyrics to the song as such; the word ‘Champions’ is simply repeated in the different languages. The anthem is played at the start of all UEFA Champions League matches to accompany the centre circle ceremony and accompanies the opening and closing sequences of all UEFA Champions League broadcasts. It cannot be bought or downloaded from any website.

That as from the UEFA site. that's the best I can do for you I'm afraid.

corelive

Somebody posted a site a couple of weeks ago where you could download this from

Murt

Originally posted by corelive:
<strong>Somebody posted a site a couple of weeks ago where you could download this from</strong><hr></blockquote>

<a href="http://w1.185.telia.com/~u18511579/FotbollUEFAChampionsLeague.zip" target="_blank">CL Music</a>
You aint seen me,,roight

;)