Champions League qualifiers 22/23

Asger

I'm just watching the game Malmo(SWE) vs Vikingur(ICE) and the referee level in this competition is a joke..
Why does UEFA use clowns to referee matches when it supposed to be the biggest competition for club football? No reason for giving small teams a chance to play when there is no ambition to use the best staff to referee those matches.
I'm glad United is not in this shit competition.

Last edited:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Bodø//Glimt with their 11th straight home win in Europe. Need to find some away form and they'll have a solid chance of making the groups.

Samid

Glimt pissing away important coefficient points in every single away leg :mad:

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Glad Rangers got through. However they need to sort a few things out if they hope to beat PSV.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
This Rangers game is pretty entertaining. I think PSV are the better team but Rangers did well to respond quickly

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Tom Lawrence is one of our few good academy prospects. He's done well at every club he's been at.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
That's worse than De Gea's one. Jesus Christ.

Addled

Uniteds new no. 2
Fergie in the stadium for a reason

Samid

Think that’s the 13th straight home win for Glimt in Europe. Will be a difficult task with just the one goal lead but they’re capable of grinding out a draw on tougher venues.

I really want us to pick up Nikita Haikin. A modern and classy goalkeeper who won’t cost more than £1-2m. Would be a solid stopgap as we learn to play progressive football.

nau05194

It was interesting to see Ruud Van Nistelrooy as a manager. I wouldn't have ever expected that when he was a player at United.

He was polite, measured and honest in his post match press conference, but also able to demonstrate a tactical adaptability with the game in motion by recognizing that Rangers approach didn't match their expectations causing PSV to struggle in the 1st half and made changes that helped his players to be a better team the 2nd half.
Yeah, we really had a difficult time at spells in the first half. I think they played really well from out of the back into the midfield and forward with a lot of passing and movement and good positioning of the team - we had difficulty with that and that's why we couldn't have the pressure on them as we would like.
Rangers had a slightly different approach to the game as we thought so we had to get set in the first half and get the solutions and the team reacted well to that.
Ruud Van Nistelrooy
Worth keeping a wee eye on.

Reactions: SilentWitness

VanAlden

Was at Ibrox last night. Really good game of football tbh. Tie is on a knife's edge

Dve

Think that’s the 13th straight home win for Glimt in Europe. Will be a difficult task with just the one goal lead but they’re capable of grinding out a draw on tougher venues.

I really want us to pick up Nikita Haikin. A modern and classy goalkeeper who won’t cost more than £1-2m. Would be a solid stopgap as we learn to play progressive football.
Actually not a bad call. Watching them, it always stroke me how calm he is on the ball in pressed situations. It that aspect, it would be a step up from De Gea. Looks decent in his overall game as well.

Samid

Red Star - Maccabi game tie is wild. Red Star GK from hero to zero in a matter of seconds. Saves a penalty only to concede a shocking goal from 40 yards a few seconds later :lol: