Champions League Quarter Finals 2020/21 - Apr 6/7 & 13/14

Sylar

Liverpool been on top since the restart
Changes the tie completely

kidbob

Liverpool have a go just for a little bit and Real cough up a goal. Porto might just be Chelsea's most difficult team standing between us and the final :D
Seriously though I give you guys a chance against any team in the tournament. City might be the biggest problem given the few beatings you have taken.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Yeah I know, but that is a terrible way to apply it. We see refs not whistling for the clearest offsides to see how things play out, but here he somehow instantly knows it's a foul. It might be the correct way according to the VAR rules, but it obviously makes no sense.
That's exactly what the issue was there, like he rushed to blow for a foul to make sure nothing can overturn his call.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Seriously though I give you guys a chance against any team in the tournament. City might be the biggest problem given the few beatings you have taken.
I want to see how Chelsea react to that humiliating battering we took at the weekend before making proclamations about our chances. I don't fear anyone on our side of the draw, that's for sure but I don't think the other teams fear us either.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Haaland needs to be doing more, unless of course he doesn't want to inflict damage on his future team :nervous:

CasaStreets

Bellingham really impressive so far, seems to be popping up everywhere on the pitch and looks very competent and capable on and off the ball.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Hows Haaland been against City?
Outside of that one highlight, non-existent. Dortmund can’t really get him the ball, and the few times they had the chance to, the pass was either poor or Haaland’s touch let him down.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
By the refs first half logic that should be a free kick to city

Suedesi

GOAL RULED OUT! Bellingham has the ball in the back of the net for Dortmund after he nicks the ball off the toes of Ederson, who took too long to clear and the midfielder got there first and then slid it into the back of the empty net. However, just before he pokes it home, the referee blows for a free-kick, which means that VAR can't review the footage. So the decision cannot be overturned.

WTF

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Rodri is fecking awful, never seen anything in him whatsoever