Champions League Quarter Finals 2020/21 - Apr 6/7 & 13/14

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Of course it does, away goals matter. What are you talking about ?
Bayern need to win by 2 goals or score at least 3. They are perfectly capable of both, and tonight's result was a fluke

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Now this was some bullshit. The two early goals were absolute gifts, especially Neuer's blunder was a 1 in 100 mishap. PSG had Mbappe and nothing else.
And despite all this, we still should have at least grabbed a draw here. Insane waste of chances.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Didn't know Choupo Moting is at Bayern...how?
Saw the scoreline and thought he scored an own goal. The feck are Bayern doing with him?
He’s the player you get and stick in a closet until a huge CL tie where you dust him off and he scores you a goal.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Courtesy of our generally shit defense and a Boateng special.
Are you referring to the third goal? When you leave Mbappe 1on1 against a defender with all the time in the world to consider his options, then arguably the defense has failed that defender, rather than the other way around.

prateik

Scoring at least 3 and winning.. or winning by 2.. huge ask really..
If Bayern got a draw, I would still have had them as favourites ...

PSG most likely through.. they cant keep throwing away 1st leg leads. they'll be smart about it

Castia

And concede 10
They’re massive favourites for this surely, I can’t see anybody beating them at the moment.

PSG are wide open and rely on moments from the strikers, Bayern are a top side but they’ll struggle without Lewa like they showed tonight.

Oranges038

Smash and grab from PSG.

I would expect we will see some expert time wasting, play acting and general shithousery from them in the second leg.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Does anyone else have a feeling that Bayern, in spite of being absolutely amazing in attack, are way too direct at times? They could have less chances but maybe clearer ones.

Nickholas

Supports
Chelsea
Great game, CL at it's best.

I presume Porto/Chelsea is the CL at its worst.
I watched the Chelsea game, we were dire.. A few weeks ago I was enjoying every game, I'm not sure how it has come to this. :0(

Shimo

This ref in the Bayern/PSG game - he absolutely looks to be center of attention type. Hate it when he refs our games.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
City will be licking their lips, they’d put 5 past both these sides.
No they wouldn't, they're at best evenly matched. City really aren't all that. Both teams displayed some very high quality tonight and are among the best teams in the tournament.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
This was genuinely one of the flukiest results in CL history

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Thought we were quite poor and got dominated in midfield for most of the game. But we took our chances and are in a fantastic position to get into the semis now. Great night!

Lyricist

Does anyone else have a feeling that Bayern, in spite of being absolutely amazing in attack, are way too direct at times? They could have less chances but maybe clearer ones.
I think if Lewandowski was fit the semi clear chances would've become goals. It's just that apparently their system doesn't work without Lewandowski, as no one slots them in just like him. But they didn't realize that yet, as he's usually never injured.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
PSG won, so their mentality of thinking they won the tie will once again cost them dearly. Just like it cost them against us few years ago.
No worries, and add to that Poch being a loser, there you go.

slored1

Might have been the best game of football I've watched this season. Bayern would blow any team out of the water with their intensity, no idea how PSG only conceded two.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Amazing match between two great teams. Bayern really should've finished better.

Sane was an absolute waste down the right though, once he realized he can use his right foot he became so much better. Before that, for 90% of the match, he was toothless by constantly going onto his left and being shut down.

Will Gnabry and Lewandowski be back for the 2nd leg?