Champions League Quarter Finals 2020/21 - Apr 6/7 & 13/14

Oranges038

Time to watch City.

As bad as McManaman is normally, he is totally unbearable when they are losing.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
And a yellow for Bellingham to add insult to injury.
Disgraceful decision from the ref.

Why did he blow the whistle straight away like that??

If he'd spent half the time watching it as he did the Emre Can "pen" he would've ruled it a goal.

CookieMonster

Supports
FC Bayern München
The referee in the Dortmund Man City game is a joke.
Gives Can a yellow card for being right that there was no penalty and stole a goal for Dortmund. Ederson should have also gotten a card. Can anyone tell me why the VAR didn't tell the referee he fecked up?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This ref is a joke. Gave Can a yellow for the wrongly called pen and didn't overturn the yellow when he realized he got it wrong, then there the yellow on Bellingham and calling the foul when it was perfectly fine. Dortmund being cheated out here. City don't need help.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Loving watching a professional football team, like sharks smelling blood, just pumping fifty yard balls over TAA's head. He looks rattled.

Crustanoid

Liverpool will still come back and heroically win the tie. I’ve put money on them to win the whole thing tonight

Lyricist

So Can is on a yellow because the ref wanted to gift City a penalty for a dive.
Bellingham is on a yellow because the ref decided to stop him from scoring the equalizer.

WTF :lol: :lol: :lol:

DavidDeSchmikes

Thiago on for Keita. Thiago brought on to kick lumps on of the Madrid players, before getting a yellow after 15 fouls

Chairman Steve

This ref in the City-Dortmund game is as corrupt as that ref in the Chelsea-Barcelona semi final 12 years ago :houllier:

RoyH1

FAO ANY MANCHESTER UNITED FANS WATCHING THE CITY GAME. CHANGE CHANNEL IMMEDIATELY. SCOUSERS BEING HUMILIATED BY MADRID. DO NOT MISS THIS.
I'm shocked at the number of United fans wanting Madrid to lose in this thread. It's Liverpool for the love of God!!

Tom Van Persie

No relation
There's not a more overrated player on the planet than Alexander-Arnold. Complete liability defensively.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
The focus is on TAA but Keita is yet again not taking his chance when it comes.

Alexander-Arnold misses Van Dijk and Gomez behind him cleaning up the space he leaves behind.

dbs235

Can't believe that Bellingham decison. He must be raging and the yellow card to top it all off FFS :lol: Remind me again how only PL refs are bad?