Champions League Quarter Finals 2020/21 - Apr 6/7 & 13/14

Lyricist

Muller seems not very skilled but hes so so good at this football game

As i was writing this, he scored
You can also hear Müller coaching all game. He's the most important player next to Kimmich and Neuer out there for Bayern.

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
I like Tuchels PSG way more defensively . What’s this PSG , Bayern should have scored 3/4 more.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
What a great game this has been, proper CL tie.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Ligue 1’s ultra mega giga new thing, perhaps.
Please tell me you believed him every time he rolled over when they've played against us? It was embarassing watching him, deserved at least one yellow card for stopping the game for no reason.

The Firestarter

If City - Bayern semi happens , I think it will be the most interesting game tactically wise in a while.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Have to say Bayern are scary. From an empirical pov they're an essentially perfect team. Technically, physically, tactically.

Tony247

Poch has changed his style or what! Neymar and Mbappe in team and yet unable to control the game.

Moiraine

If only Fred wasn’t sent off... I don’t think United are very far from either of those teams playing today.

predator

Youth NITK
I noticed at half time that

Mbappe, Marquinhos, Moting all scored so another M would score and I thought it would be a Munich player and therefore Muller.

Freaky but I'm stoned.

gibers

If Bayern get through and get City, they will demolish City. Different level. If Lewa is back they will walk it.

Lagger

Supports
FC Bayern
How did some Bayern manager think it was a good idea dropping Muller?
Kovac is a small team coach, really. He'll do fine in the middle of the pack, maybe fight off relegations, but he's not very savy in terms of tactics.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Chelsea have fluked their way deep into the CL a few times. I suppose they were screwed over so many times when they genuinely were one of the best teams in Europe.