Champions League Quarter Finals 2020/21 - Apr 6/7 & 13/14

Delano

Hernandez was sensational. One of the best CB performances I've seen in a long time.

MetoTTT

Without Lewandowski Bayern needed good Coman and Sane. They've been shite in the 2 legs. Never liked Bayern but I can't stand PSG.

thepolice123

Sane is such a frustrating player to watch.

Hernandez top-drawer today. Some ridiculous defending from him.

tyunited

That PSG team should never even have gone through we let them off the hook in that group game... Am still salty

Sanchez7

Di Maria was phenomenal today. PSG should really have won the game given how many clear chances they created.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I fear City will beat them comfortably. Lewa’s loss was huge for Bayern.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Psg will beat city, city’s defense has gone down a bit. Neymar, mbappe and navas have been superb.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
City's midfield will cope with PSG comfortably. Neymar and Mbappe won't get a sniff.
With Verratti in there PSG have a better midfield than City. Whatever the result it most certainly will not be comfortable for either side. City have to get past Dortmund yet, they needed an incredible slice of luck to win the last match.

Flying_Heckfish

Poor and utterly predictable. Why Coman and Sane haven't swapped wings is a mystery. Sane is far,far better on the left.
Why didn't Coman take on Dagba more (with him being on a yellow), so frustrating watching that. He seemed to slip over a few times too.

Less said about Sane the better