Champions League Quarter Finals (3rd - 11th April)

Deleted member 101472

Can't see these two results at all. Remember that both away teams don't have to win and will quite happily take a draw. Particulary Bayern aren't tested domestically and might be in for a surprise today. I have bets on both home sides.
I just hope they are both cracking games.

saivet

Teams should stop putting up their line ups in squad order number on twitter

Blackwidow

Alaba not in the squad? Did i miss anything? Also James on the bench?!?
Alaba has backproblems.

That one of Thiago or James has to be benched was pretty obvious. Jupp wants to have one of the 8s to partner Lewy in the box.

PoTMS

Anyone else completely apathetic to these big UCL games after our pathetic showing this season despite some great match ups this round?

redshaw

Going to watch Juve Madrid but I'm interested in how Sevilla do, Bayern look pretty good at the moment. I suspect a large score for Bayern over two legs but Sevilla can sometimes surprise you like the 2-2 they got recently against Barca.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Anyone else completely apathetic to these big UCL games after our pathetic showing this season despite some great match ups this round?
We've more or less been non-existent in the CL knockouts since 2011. Get over it and enjoy some real footy.

Sandyman

I got over it when I seen how they played v Barcelona on the weekend.
I wouldn't be this pissed if we had put up a fight. It's our pathetic performance that is the issue.
Yep, so pissed off with Mourinho. Even I feel the same but I guess once I tune in for the games, I might forget it.
You got that right. Am down to my 3rd beer waiting for the game to start :lol:

Jacko21

Why were Utd fans so low key v Sevilla. Looking at other clubs with their flags, why can't Utd do that?, never understood it.
I was surprised too. Fair enough after the game began and it became obvious we weren't at it, but prior to the game it was so subdued.

Knockout Champions League football is usually when OT is at it's best.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
:lol:

Christ, it's always the same in the CL