Champions League Quarter Finals (3rd - 11th April)

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
That's an incredible save.

Or just a slight movement of the hand in De Gea language.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
What the hell, what are those reflexes by Navas. :eek:

:drool:

Canagel

Just going to say that I find Juventus rather boring to watch.
Generally I find their style quite exciting. They are very direct like we used to be under SAF playing 4-4-2. It's quite refreshing.

Wessex Saint

Supports
Southampton
Out of interest who do you Utd boys want to win between City & Liverpool?

Me, I hope Liverpool get absolutely spanked to the back of next week and back again. (It will keep me happy while I see my team get relegated).

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Alex Sandro playing as some kind of mezalla, interesting role.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Ddg might be one of the best and all but I really don't see how we need him. Navas is simply a fantastic keeper.

redshaw

Madrid popping it around very well. United are just not at this level yet sadly.

Jacko21

Yeah I can see where you're coming from. I live in hope we can make it there eventually. We at least have the financial power to expect we should get there even if it takes longer than we'd like.
I long for the day that we achieve the consistency in Europe of Real, Barca, Bayern and now Juve.

For a club of our stature, we've underachieved in Europe for too long. Even SAF confessed that United have too often fallen short.

Kapardin

Fatty does make some neat passes besides scoring.

Decent spell of attacking from Juve. That goal has really made the game interesting.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Ddg might be one of the best and all but I really don't see how we need him. Navas is simply a fantastic keeper.
Might be one of the best? He's the best GK in the world. Not even a debate.

I agree with you on Navas, he is fantastic.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Sevilla showing that you can take the game to bigger teams and outplay them. It's a one off game. Something that Mourinho has to change. First leg he'll always be defensive and try to grind things out.

Might all come to nothing, but Sevilla should be up here
Agree.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I would like to try and avoid a one country final. The 02/03, 07/08, 13/14 and 15/16 finals were pretty boring for the neutral.

The 12/13 final between Dortmund and Munich was a good watch though.
07/08 and 13/14 were great matches with incredible drama. Can’t really see how they were boring.

kidbob

Out of interest who do you Utd boys want to win between City & Liverpool?

Me, I hope Liverpool get absolutely spanked to the back of next week and back again. (It will keep me happy while I see my team get relegated).
My hate for Liverpool says I agree with you but I do feel that City are better equipped to actually win the competition than them so I'm conflicted overall. Either way should be a very good tie overall. Can see a lot of goals being scored by both sides.

Hopefully Liverpool get trashed and then City get trashed in the next stage.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Juve is probably my favorite team to watch. Just tactically so astute. Even playing a very defensive system, they manage to create dangerous dangerous and quick transitions, no matter who they are up against.

Allegri deserves a lot of credit.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I prefer Juve but know Real have a better chance at beating whoever wins the you know who game.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Both teams look very well coached. Im sure they could play blindfolded and they would still pass the ball better than we do.
:lol: so true, man. Ours is like a disjointed team, with players running around. It confuses the opponent and our own on equal measure.

fil1542

Supports
Jose Mourinho
Seville taking the lead, well deserved. Not bad for the worst team in the history of football...

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Fatty does make some neat passes besides scoring.

Decent spell of attacking from Juve. That goal has really made the game interesting.
Just so we're clear. "Fatty" is Higuain, right?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Deserved goal for Sevilla. Vidal and Thiago have been atrocious and now an error by Bernat.

Looked like handball. We need VAR! :lol:

Wayne's World

Credit to Sevilla. They have looked even better then they were when they played us and deservedly ahead