Champions League Quarter Finals | Chelsea vs Real (Tue) | Bayern vs City (Wed)

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
What a couple of great days for European football :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea v Napoli in the final it is then.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Nice draw that.
Hoping Bayern goes through but think city will. Madrid to beat Chelsea, Napoli and Benfica to also knock out the Milan teams.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Holy shit Napoli have a great chance now.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Would be surprised if there were any English clubs in the last 4 of the CL for the first time in ages.

Lyng

My believe that Napoli could go all the way just rose considerably.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Milan vs Inter and Real - Bayern in the semis would be a major throwback

Antarion

BAyern with the hardest path possible this year if not ever. Barca/Inter in group, then PSG, then City, then Real - final possibly the team of the season in napoli. wow

Telsim

Real Madrid : Chelsea
Milan : Napoli
Inter : Benfica
City
: Bayern

Final is City : Napoli. City win their first CL.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Mediterranean half versus Northern half plus Madrid

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
So when the QF is up Bayern will have played Inter, Barca, PSG and City. Fantastic.
Have you seen the state of Inter and Barca this season? And PSG have 50 year old mercenaries playing for them. I would have loved any of them or, even this season's City, than fecking Real Madrid. :(

bringbackbebe

The heavyweights (Munich, Man City, Madrid) are all in one pot along with Chelsea. Napoli have a free run.

Lyng

Have you seen the state of Inter and Barca this season? And PSG have 50 year old mercenaries playing for them. I would have loved any of them or, even this season's City, than fecking Real Madrid. :(
This seasons City seems focused on the Champions League.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Brutal draw, but I rather meet Bayern and Madrid over two legs rather than a final

Lay

Milan, Napoli, Inter or Benfica in the final :lol:
I don’t think this is a bad thing. 12 European cups in between them with potentially Napoli getting their first. Surely we don’t want the same shit every year?

avgp_1

Napoli haven't looked convincing against the Milan sides, may not be as smooth sailing for them

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
To be fair I can’t see how City can play with Haaland up top against you and not come second best.
I don't fancy us at all against City. They basically play very similar to us but are better at possession play. We are not used at all to mostly chase the ball and being dominated.

vodrake

Real Madrid have the same luck drawing English teams as we do Spanish teams :lol:

Lay

I think Benfica have a great chance of the final too. There a very good team and I expect them to beat Inter

Siorac

I don’t think this is a bad thing. 12 European cups in between them with potentially Napoli getting their first. Surely we don’t want the same shit every year?
Exactly. I love this draw. As long as the final isn't some one-sided affair, a la Real Madrid-Valencia in 2000.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
No, I'm loving it. The perfect draw, just good to see the English clubs shafted for once.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
BAyern with the hardest path possible this year if not ever. Barca/Inter in group, then PSG, then City, then Real - final possibly the team of the season in napoli. wow
Yep, it will be glorious.:drool: I have faith in our squad

BorisManUtd

That's great draw for Napoli, but also for Milan, Inter and Benfica - basically best chance for either of these teams to go all the way to the final. Napoli are probably the best out of those teams but doesn't have to mean much.

Hopefully Madrid and Bayern win their ties but Bayern are not as good as they were back in 2020.

Red Star One

So happy for Italian teams, only hate the merda of Inter, so to see either Milan or Napoli in the final will be fantastic