Champions League Round of 16 (16th Feb - 17th Mar)

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
They should get Allegri back whilst they still can. Disrespect to an actually proven manager to replace him with the latest fad of ‘club legend’ who had managed two U23 games.

el3mel

They should get Allegri back whilst they still can. Disrespect to an actually proven manager to replace him with the latest fad of ‘club legend’ who had managed two U23 games.
The Pirlo appointment made no sense at all. I honestly don't know what they were thinking. This isn't the kind of appointment you make for such team.

always_hoping

If Porto wins this tie which looks more likely than ever would anyone fancy them to knock out Chelsea, Liverpool or City if paired against them?

LovelyLittlePanda

Supports
Feyenoord
Kounde's build up and distribution has looked poor. Is that always the case? Would be worried if we were in for him based on the touches he's had in this half.

How come De Ligt and Chiellini are on the bench? They've looked better than Bonucci and Demiral whenever I've tuned in this season. Am I wrong or is this a B line up?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Cuadrado as a right back at this level is asking for trouble. Porto by far the better side. Juve have no pace, it's like watching us on a bad day, but worse.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
How come De Ligt and Chiellini are on the bench? They've looked better than Bonucci and Demiral whenever I've tuned in this season. Am I wrong or is this a B line up?
Injury. They barely got bonucci match fit in fact

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If Porto wins this tie which looks more likely than ever would anyone fancy them to knock out Chelsea, Liverpool or City if paired against them?
Almost certainly not. They’re in second in Portugal, 10 points behind Sporting. Their team looks pretty average on paper too — there’s no massive talents or proven quality, really.

Anything can happen in the CL, never say never etc. but these English sides aren’t coached by Pirlo. Should be a routine round.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Great 9-0-1 formation being played by Terzic at home to Sevilla.

All that's left now is for him to talk about 'football heritage' in the post match conference.

Disgraceful performance from them thus far.

marktan

Porto are absolutely battering Juve here.
He's also one of the reasons they've become clowns.
250mil he's cost them so far
True but he's one of the better players on the team, not as good as he was but that midfield and defence do nothing

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Juventus keep getting to these decisive ties with half their key players injured

wr8_utd

:'(
Ronaldo and Messi really do deserve better teams for their final few years.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Ronaldo and Messi really do deserve better teams for their final few years.
Yeah. But they probably both made poor choices. Juve was clearly a step down for Ronnie and they've only gotten worse over the last few seasons. And Barca have pretty much been declining since Neymar left and they started spending silly money on non-world-class players. At least Messi tried to jump ship last summer.

Lyricist

Laughable that Dortmund are ahead.

But what happened to their squad? Team sheet for Dortmund looks shocking tonight.

Jaxa

I’ve never seen such a 1 sided first half, Dortmund hardly had a sniff, Sevilla dominate

and then out of nowhere .. 1-0 Dortmund, who else ... Haaland

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Imagine Maguire dropped that shocking piece of defending from Kounde.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Great 9-0-1 formation being played by Terzic at home to Sevilla.

All that's left now is for him to talk about 'football heritage' in the post match conference.

Disgraceful performance from them thus far.
Another Terzic masterclass. Whoop whoop

wr8_utd

:'(
Yeah. But they probably both made poor choices. Juve was clearly a step down for Ronnie and they've only gotten worse over the last few seasons. And Barca have pretty much been declining since Neymar left and they started spending silly money on non-world-class players. At least Messi tried to jump ship last summer.
Messi may just finally make the move this summer. As for Ronaldo, what other options did he have? Madrid were on a decline, United are awful and Juve had been doing pretty well in the CL and a lot of people thought he'd be the final piece of the puzzle.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
The antics of Lopetegui and his players... Rolling on the ground after every slight contact, screaming and demanding cards for the opponent.

I truly hate this kind of teams