Champions League Round of 16 (16th Feb - 17th Mar)

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I don't remember exactly, but I think so.
Speaking of Passlack, Farke seems to continue to do really really well at Norwich, wonder whether Gladbach should retaliate by getting him in

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Tell you what, Martial would never do what Haaland just did there. Bust a gut to destroy a Sevilla lightweight player and got a yellow but helped his team.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Speaking of Passlack, Farke seems to continue to do really really well at Norwich, wonder whether Gladbach should retaliate by getting him in
How would that be retaliation? :lol:

If their short list is Marsh, Seoane and ten Hag I don't see why they would need to gamble on Farke. Might be different if they felt forced to pick Kohfeldt.

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
Unlucky that Juve goal.
It can go to either side I think.

I think that was a penalty in the end, thankfully for us the ref didn't give that and we end up with a "deserved" win.

MU655

Think it was a pen, to be honest. The Porto player just took him out of the game.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Leipzig 0-4 Liverpool
Barcelona 1-8 PSG
Porto 2-2 Juventus
Sevilla 2-6 Dortmund

Anyone else feel the away goal is slightly overpowered? Three of the ties are already dead and buried.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Leipzig 0-4 Liverpool
Barcelona 1-8 PSG
Porto 2-2 Juventus
Sevilla 2-6 Dortmund

Anyone else feel the away goal is slightly overpowered? Three of the ties are already dead and buried.
no white text?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Leipzig 0-4 Liverpool
Barcelona 1-8 PSG
Porto 2-2 Juventus
Sevilla 2-6 Dortmund

Eh :lol:

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Really bad game, Pirlo graying out or losing his facial hair very soon. :p

RedDevil@84

That was a good 50-50 shout. He was taken out cleanly, though he was not really balanced.

Zen

Juve are gash. There's clearly some money/ego issue with having Messi and Ronaldo, these past few years can't be coincidental.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
How would that be retaliation? :lol:

If their short list is Marsh, Seoane and ten Hag I don't see why they would need to gamble on Farke. Might be different if they felt forced to pick Kohfeldt.
He does have a ridiculous voice, apart from that I hold Farke in very high regard. Would pick him before Marsch and some Swiss guy.
And I don't see ten Hag moving from Ajax to Gladbach.

Obviously Gladbach may be contractually obligated to fulfill their Swiss quota of 25% and Embolo will be sold, I don't know.

Pagh Wraith

Leipzig 0-4 Liverpool
Barcelona 1-8 PSG
Porto 2-2 Juventus
Sevilla 2-6 Dortmund

Yeah, especially when there are no fans in the ground and some teams play their home legs in foreign countries.

RedDevil@84

Leipzig 0-4 Liverpool
Barcelona 1-8 PSG
Porto 2-2 Juventus
Sevilla 2-6 Dortmund

First people complain about refs and then VAR comes along.
And now people don't want the away double.

What is this world coming to? We want our game back.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Absolutely horrible watching that 2nd half from Dortmund. Sevilla doing in those last minutes what they should have done from the beginning and Dortmund were predictably just not able to connect passes in midfield to release some pressure.

3-2 is by no means an unassailable lead for Dortmund with their defensive fragility, Lazio pushed them to the limit in the group stage in Dortmund and Sevilla can do the same. Both sides don't look great though.

I just get more and more sad when I see Reus play, he's dropped off a lot this season and it seems the seasons of injuries have finally taken their toil. He's lost that speed, edge and touch he had in the final third, lots of moves going down because of him tonight.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Unlucky that Juve goal.
It can go to either side I think.

I think that was a penalty in the end, thankfully for us the ref didn't give that and we end up with a "deserved" win.
Great game from you guys, we just rose undead through a late sucker punch. 50/50 agreed, good luck for the return match. Hopefully we will start both halves a bit less drunken, I hope. :wenger: