Champions League Round of 16 (16th Feb - 17th Mar)

Manncunian

No way City can get away with pressing like this in the next round, better sides will punish them
City wouldn’t play like this against better sides would they :lol:. Different teams = different tactics.

I see your point though; their approach to the game clearly hasn’t been working in domestic football. 18 wins on the trot? Pffft. Fluke.

stankovic

Supports
inter
This is really the worse Madrid version in a very long time... it would have been quite interesting to see this game unfold without that ridiculous red card call

Hoof the ball

I love how Cancelo is basically a second DM when City have the ball and Gundogan or someone else rotates out to be an auxiliary left back. Such a creative way to create options to play through another teams' press.

Pep's Suit

Looked like a striker that doesn’t score many goals there, Foden has been fantastic though.
I think his best position is LW now. Basically him and Torres are quite bad in their original roles so doesn't help Aguero only played 300 mins or so in last 13 months.

Deery

Dreary
I think his best position is LW now. Basically him and Torres are quite bad in their original roles so doesn't help Aguero only played 300 mins or so in last 13 months.
He scored, good a the two yard outers!

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Borussia is so shite. 8th team in the Bundesliga, must be one of the easiest draws for City.

But credit to City, their trademark method of sucking football out of opposition is clearly working because Borussia longest passing streak is about 3.

SER19

Bye bye moenchengladbach, nice effort at rebuilding for years, but city did a better job for some reason

Lee565

What has happened to Spanish football, most of the top clubs in the league are struggling in europe this season

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Robbie Savage straight up calling the game terrible. :lol:

Don't often see commentators diss on a game so blatantly.