Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

KristianMackle

He reminds me of when Harry Kane was starting to come into his own and we all thought he was a one season wonder. This kid Haaland is special; unreal talent and ability for his age.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
He reminds me of when Harry Kane was starting to come into his own and we all thought he was a one season wonder. This kid Haaland is special; unreal talent and ability for his age.
When he starts banging them in from distance like Kane, I'll support that view

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Just to put it into perspective, since T. Hazard was subbed out our front three consists of Reyna (17), Haaland (19) and Sancho (19). Fecking unbelievable...

kidbob

Alan Shearer with pace.
Exactly! He's not exceptional technically on the ball but my god can he score goals, has great positioning, great in the air and just incredibly powerful. Honestly at times it's eerily like Shearer, you don't know why he's so incredible but he just is. What a player!

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Just to put it into perspective, since T. Hazard was subbed out our front three consists of Reyna (17), Haaland (19) and Sancho (19). Fecking unbelievable...
Men vs boys... the boys winning

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Any relation to the American Reyna ?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
The Dortmund/PSG tie seems the better one after all..

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Meunier and Verrati suspended. Nearly did nothing.

kidbob

The Dortmund/PSG tie seems the better one after all..
It was always going to be, two attacking sides compared to a glorified Stoke with money and a more Jose team than Jose could even dream of.