Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

Kostur

海尔的老板
Neymar is like a 12 year old kid with sugar overdose who plays FIFA with all 5 star skills players. Plenty of tricks that bring nothing to the game, absolutely garbage apart from that.

LoneStar

Both Neymar and Mbappe have been poor so far. Also why are PSG giving away the ball for fun?

Side note : where is Herrera? Don't see him on the bench as well

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
If you had the choice of Neymar and Mbappe or Sancho and Haaland it would be an absolute no brainer

Walters_19_MuFc

Mbappe actually isn't that good, is he? This isn't from one game either. He dominates the French league but so do a lot of other players.

He'll probably pop and do something special now, but his overall play tonight has been lacking.

Mr Smith

Are PSG having an off night or are they usually this ordinary? Can't believe how pedestrian their general play has been. Hope Dortmund smash them.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
This atletico team dives like crazy

Bulldog United

A thoroughly professional performance from Atleti so far tonight. They've made Liverpool look as ordinary as many of their Premier League performances have suggested.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Would be amazed if Dortmund-PSG finished goalless. So much attacking talent on display and neither have much defensive steel about them.

Surely goals in the second half. I have 100 quid to play with on my betting account so there better be. :lol:

izec

PSG are very careless in possession and arent bothered it seems. Such a weird mentality from that team, no coincidence they bottle it every year

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Awful half but at least it's still 0-0. BVB aren't great either but somewhat threatening on the counter.

Tuchel should switch back to 442, the system in which players have been performing lately.

always_hoping

Dortmund v PSG a boring watch thus far, 1 shot on target between them.

In the other game is Liverpools long ball game not working? No shot on target i see which probably means they will score with their first shot on target in the 2nd half.

Johnny Love

Mbappe actually isn't that good, is he? This isn't from one game either. He dominates the French league but so do a lot of other players.

He'll probably pop and do something special now, but his overall play tonight has been lacking.
You can say that about so many great forwards though. They are invisible and can barely notice them until they pot 2 goals in a span of 5 minutes.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

In the other game is Liverpools long ball game not working? No shot on target i see which probably means they will score with their first shot on target in the 2nd half.
Long ball game? Klopp? Never

binary bot
Really hard to support Spanish clubs...if they weren't playing Liverpool.

Proper horrible cnuts.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Atletico are horrible to play against. So well organised. If it stays 1-0 then the second leg will be interesting.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He looks nothing like Fellaini :lol:
Seriously :lol:

One guy looks like what every man wants to look like and everyone wishes their male partner looked like

The other is Witsel, just your average brown skinned, blue eyed, perfect facial features, 6'3 ugly bastard

thepolice123

Over 70+% possession for Liverpool so far. Atletico gobbling up their long balls like Yaya on cakes.

LFCKop

Supports
Liverpool
This is like last season's final. Atletico after taking up the quick lead letting us have the ball. We like Spurs in final have no clue what to do with it. Let's hope Klopp make some changes to gameplan for second half.