Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

Deery

Dreary
Liverpool been poor for months just luck getting them through match’s, glad Athletico scored first hopefully this bursts their bubble..

Bocca9978

Watching Dortmund v PSG.
Can’t watch Liverpool anymore and every time I do they win. Seems to be working, get in Atletico.

Anustart89

Neymar defying the laws of gravity, gets kicked in one foot from the side which makes him shoot up straight into the air. Twice now. fecking hate the twat.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
I know TAA is highly rated going forward, but every time I watch him play all I see him do is pump cross after cross into the box. With the movement of Liverpool's forwards it's not really that surprising he gets so many assists.

FlapR

Really don't understand why people would ever want Neymar at United. He's a diving little cnut who shags his sister.

NoneBmStore

That Chilean guy at the WC 2014 did everyone a favor when he kneed Neymar in the back.
Still find it laughable that neymar said he'd grown up some years back

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I know TAA is highly rated going forward, but every time I watch him play all I see him do is pump cross after cross into the box. With the movement of Liverpool's forwards it's not really that surprising he gets so many assists.
He’s got an excellent delivery which is what affords him the right to persist with those crosses. He whips it beautifully and hits lines that cause the defence all sorts of problems.

Bulldog United

You only have to watch cross after cross hit the first defender in the PL every weekend to recognise its a pretty useful skill he has. He's a dreadful defender though and a real liability for them at that end of the pitch.

AshRK

He is not good defensively. He has mistakes on him when put under pressure. I feel most clubs in PL give too much respect to this Liverpool side.

Anustart89

I wish Neymar's opponents would just start laughing at him and his histrionics.

Deery

Dreary
He gives it away more times than enough but the highlight reels don’t show much of that

Withnail

Isn't he praised for the quality of his delivery? :confused:

NoneBmStore

Could every home team pull up Limp Bizkit's "Rollin'" whenever PSG come visit and just play it every time neymar is near the ball ?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
His quality is having Beckham-esque delivery... not just random pumps into the box.

redshaw

Seems Neymar's pelvis has shattered.

Wait, he's up on his feet again.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Fecks sakes that was a chance

kidbob

You can still see Neymar's quality but he looks far away from match fitness.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I was wondering who the feck beat Juve and Real last year because I couldn't recall either Spurs or Liverpool knocking them out. It was fecking Ajax.

Irwin99

I wonder how a Simeone team would do in the premiership? Would be intriguing to witness (in a sort of painful, hideous way)

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
The pitch in Madrid looks absolutely soaked, or is that just me?

Swarm

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I was prepared for a loss to PSG today but that cnut Neymar is going to make it unbearable isn't he? Might be the most despicable footballer I have ever seen.