Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

Pagh Wraith

Rio's just made a good point. It's good that we have these constrasting styles of football. Barca v Inter will also be the first match that comes to mind when I think about memorable games in my lifetime. Would be quite boring if everyone tried to emulate peak Barcelona.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Lineker rubbing more salt with the possible corona virus stopping the EPL.

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Tough one to take. Played well in the 90 mins but weren’t clinical enough. Adrian then decided he wanted to join the pantheon of LFC keepers who feck up at the worst possible time. After their first we lost control and the 2nd killed us.

Even though I detest Simeone and their style of football I hope for their fans the CL isn’t cancelled.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Seems to have left an impression with PSG?

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Why are PSG so annoyed by that, something must have triggered this in the first game?
It's just banter. Haaland has been trolling on social media and in general since the first leg. You give some you get some.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
I watched the whole game and I must say I wasn't expecting this. One of the most atypical games I've ever seen yet I cannot say it was undeserved. Well done Atletico.

thepolice123

It's just banter. Haaland has been trolling on social media and in general since the first leg. You give some you get some.
His celebration looks absolutely ridiculous tbf. Deserves every bit of mockery.

Lyricist

I don't usually look at any social media accounts of players but wtf are those cancerous instagram videos by Mbappe? :lol: Checked out Haaland's account to see if you had a point, but it turns out there's nothing and instead he's tagged on multiple PSG fan videos from out on the field and inside the dressing room where PSG players keep mocking him. There are videos on social media of PSG players half naked in the dressing room, partying, then doing Haaland's zen celebration from the first game.

What type of banter did Haaland provoke this with? Seems to me like PSG players are just further living up to their reputations of being a bit cnutish.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I don't usually look at any social media accounts of players but wtf are those cancerous instagram videos by Mbappe? :lol: Checked out Haaland's account to see if you had a point, but it turns out there's nothing and instead he's tagged on multiple PSG fan videos from out on the field and inside the dressing room where PSG players keep mocking him. There are videos on social media of PSG players half naked in the dressing room, partying, then doing Haaland's zen celebration from the first game.

What type of banter did Haaland provoke this with? Seems to me like PSG players are just further living up to their reputations of being a bit cnutish.
Not to mention the whole "I'm so disappointed with my performance in the first leg." act.

TheOx

Supports
Liverpool
His celebration looks absolutely ridiculous tbf. Deserves every bit of mockery.
Neymar just posted this picture on instagram and said ‘paris is our city, not yours’

Yeah, small time banter haha

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Forgive me but I couldn't sleep as I continued laughing non stop.
Hahahahhahahahhahahaha. :D

Gordon S

Hahahaha went to bed after Liverpools second. Just knew the game was over. Then i wake up to this glorious news :lol: :lol: :lol:

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
So, they have found a proper replacement for Karius after all :lol: