Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
The Atleti contingent are so damn happy. Never seen Simeone smile so much.

Fooza

Owen still not letting go :lol: Go send him in the changing room to hug the players

kidbob

I'd love for Pogba to somehow run onto the TV set now just to laugh in Souness' fat face.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Nice of Klopp to give them such a warm welcome at Anfield, just as he promised. I'm sure Atletico thoroughly enjoyed their stay.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Anti football tactics beat Moyes crossing football tactics

Mike Smalling

The Danish TV channel (3+)has so many studio hosts that are declared Liverpool fans. The channel works almost like an unofficial Liverpool channel. It is a pleasure to hear the commentators whine. Michael Laudrup is not a declared Liverpool fan, but he is utterly sad and tells over and over how unfair the defeat is. Looking forward to seeing the studio afterwards, haha

Oh my God, Jan Mølby is in the studio, oh joy...
So true. Carsten Werge in particular is unbearable most of the time. Will need to find his commentary for Atletico's second goal again. It was hilarious!

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
How is this clown on TV - he is so dull and has such tunnel vision - one of the most overrated footballers ever and a complete mercenary....
As someone who thinks Michael Owen is a clownboat. He was a very, very, very good footbaler.

Black.Ghost

Love the bitterness on BT Sport. Love the fact they got outright beaten at Anfield tonight so they can’t cry away goals crap.
Mostly just love that Liverpool’s season is such an anti-climax. Even if the league isn’t cancelled, there is every chance they get presented the trophy in an empty stadium which would be the most tolerable outcome, although a full collapse at this point would be sensational.
great European night at Anfield.

Reactions: Invictus

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Owen just said the Madrid players will be sat in their dressing room thinking about how amazing Liverpool are :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fts 74

For everyone who said Liverpool would hammer them in the 2nd leg I knew they wouldn't.

Think too many on here have got wrapped up in the scouse media brainwashing.

Feckn get in!!

Inter Yer Nan

Seen as though Atletico have always been my "second side", my Spanish team, you can imagine I am loving that. Absolutely delightful. Love seeing Simeone bouncing like that!! Best team ever? Good one.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Cant wait for Klopp to blame the Coronavirus or some shit