Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Messi gained possession and Koulibally, while unintentional, clearly kicked him. Its a clear penalty, there isnt even a debate.
How is it called a ''gained possession''? Messi just touched the ball with the tip of his shoe, no dribble and no control of the ball he did.

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
Lewandowski 2 goals 2 Assissts , what a beast. He is just a scoring machine and kinda sad that there is no Ballon d´or this season.

always_hoping

Bayern not out of 2nd gear leading that tie 7-1, the journalists will find it hard to sugar coat the English media darling Frank Lampard tonight.

Walters_19_MuFc

Will they have money left for some signings ?
If not, then Lampards an idiot. Whilst their attack isn't the best in the world, it's much better than their defence, and can cause any teams problems on their day. Defensively, they are worrying, and Lampard should know that a great defence is the foundation of a building a great team.

kidbob

You'd think that Bayern have too much for Barca but I have an inkling that the straight KO format might suit Barca. They still have the players to hurt teams.

TsuWave

Hudson Odoi probably thinking why didn't he got Bayern when he had a chance

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
If not, then Lampards an idiot. Whilst their attack isn't the best in the world, it's much better than their defence, and can cause any teams problems on their day. Defensively, they are worrying, and Lampard should know that a great defence is the foundation of a building a great team.
Their keeper (Kepa) is atrocious too

thepolice123

What's the role of Goretzka at Bayern these days? Looks more defensive minded and passive.

SAFMUTD

How is it called a ''gained possession''? Messi just touched the ball with the tip of his shoe, no dribble and no control of the ball he did.
Anyway you want to call it, even if Koulibally had possession he kicked Messi, thats a penalty 100% of times.

fps

Griezmann is such a poor fit for Barcelona, he looks lost and not especially good.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
It's nice to be reminded just how much I fecking hate Suarez. Asshole of a player.

AshRK

You'd think that Bayern have too much for Barca but I have an inkling that the straight KO format might suit Barca. They still have the players to hurt teams.
I hope Bayern beat barca as I don't trust Barca to knock city out. They will bottle against city. Bayern on the other hand would just thrash city.

fps

You must be joking, no one with eyes is calling that anything other than a penalty, Koulibaly just wiped him out completely.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Their midfield is bad now too tbh

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
So annoying being knocked out of the FA Cup by this Chelsea team. Beat them 3 times during the season and finished above them.

Also, how many times is Hoddle gonna say this is a learning experience for them?

OldTrevil

Just turned to the Chelsea match and I see they're being smashed 7-1 on aggregate :lol::lol:

kidbob

I hope Bayern beat barca as I don't trust Barca to knock city out. They will bottle against city. Bayern on the other hand would just thrash city.
Yeah I'd rather a Bayern win too and to be honest they should be beating this Barca team.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Anyway you want to call it, even if Koulibally had possession he kicked Messi, thats a penalty 100% of times.
That's back to my original argument then. Koulibaly was trying to clear the ball, Messi came from behind. Not even a challenge, no stud showing, no high feet & nothing indicate as dangerous action.