Champions league Semi Finals 2020-21 - April 27-28 and May 4-5

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Neymar and Mbappe like a pair of cnuts in the box at the moment.

PSG build up unreal.

Teja

This is like the opposite of the Bayern PSG fixture. PSG really should have one more goal here.

Dudu

Damn these first touches. From Mbappe and Neymar no less. Cmon now

diarm

Some of the football out of PSG has been stunning. They're a couple of % off giving City an absolute hiding here.

kidbob

Veratti is incredible! Haven't seen City on the ropes like this since against us in a game last year for 20 minutes and once against Liverpool.

Nick7

Love the City left back trying to play offside while the rest of his defence is 5 yards behind him

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
He's been one of City's best players this season.

And Sane being inconsistent/shit was the reason he was pushed out.
Don't watch enough of their regular league games to say, but in the few big games I've seen, he hasn't done much.
The Sane-Sterling pair from 2017/18 felt more dangerous, a conveyer belt of goals from overlapping runs.

Dr. StrangeHate

Every time I hear Jenas speak, I want to take a sewing kit to the BT studios and shut his mouth like the Matrix interrogation scene.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
The two games against us and the one today are the first PSG games I watched where all 3 geniuses up front were in form and had a good day. It's definitely the scariest attack since Barca with Messi, Neymar and Suarez.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
I feel so dirty sitting here hoping PSG win all while they play sensational football.

Walters_19_MuFc

True that, I mean that Aguero kid is proper shit, wouldn't make the bench at Burnley.
Haha, you know what I mean.

Aguero, despite being a great player, hasn't been good this season. Injuries have killed him and when he has been used, he's not made much of an impact.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Leagues ahead of yesterday's semi final this. Almost a division better in terms of spectacle.

Godfather

KdB trotting round the pitch like an absolute asshole. And has wonderkid Foden even touched the ball yet?

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
PSG looks miles technically ahead of City, and City are team with great technical ability.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Don't watch enough of their regular league games to say, but in the few big games I've seen, he hasn't done much.
The Sane-Sterling pair from 2017/18 felt more dangerous, a conveyer belt of goals from overlapping runs.
And then Sane lost his place to 150% of Bernando Silva.

Great on his day but too inconsistent (as the tie against PSG showed)

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Incredible to see a team squeeze and suffocate a Pep City team like this. Dominant on the ball and in possession. City playing on the counter is rare to see.

Deery

Dreary
It’s really up to KDB to decide if he really wants this, maybe injuries are finally getting to him?